Thanks Craig and Mark..I'm loving my VRD's and Blueberry

robster

Thanks Craig for the VRD's they sound AWESOME!! and look FANTASTIC!! plus my wife thinks the look kewl!

Thanks Mark for the Blueberry,I'm tickled PINK with it. Listening to Blind Faith japenese Pressing and it ROCKS and Rocks on my Forte's and Chorus II's. YEE HAW!!

Peace and Cheers,

Robert

Thanks Craig for the VRD's they sound AWESOME!! and look FANTASTIC!! plus my wife thinks the look kewl!

Thanks Mark for the Blueberry,I'm tickled PINK with it. Listening to Blind Faith japenese Pressing and it ROCKS and Rocks on my Forte's and Chorus II's. YEE HAW!!

Peace and Cheers,

Robert

Congratulations! Now you can totallly relate to us, the chosen few.[;)] [ip]

Well we DO hear alot about Craig's amps, Mark's preamps and Dean's crossovers, so I am not completely surprised by the occassional gripe. Then again, I guess the support of forum members' products is a natural byproduct of this community. Good gear is good gear. I 'm fairly confident you all wouldn't fool yourself into thinking something is good just to cozy up to the designer!

Lest we forget, there has been outside confirmation of the merits of Juicy products:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/juicymusic/blueberry.html

When is your review Craig?[:)]

When is your review Craig?[:)]

Never......well unless they want to buy a pair ;) I don't have any desire to mass produce my product. I'm building all I can as it is. I enjoy rebuilding vintage gear for a few weeks then having a change a pace and build a pair of amps for 4 days breaks up the monotony if you know what I mean.

Craig

Speaking of rebuilding vintage...The little Scott 299B that Craig re-did for me continues to amaze. My Mac 225's are being refurbished and I'm using the Scott in my main system and I can't get over how GREAT this little sucker sounds. I LOVE the tone controls. I really wish my Peach had some. Maybe Craig and Mark could collaborate on some sort of integrated tube amp with tone controls.

Regards,

Chris

PS I feel like a schmuck talking about audio crappola while the people on the Gulf Coast are going through this...

post-7667-13819269479988_thumb.jpg