New Heritage serie ifa 2005

Bennyboy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so now I'm totally confused. Which model IS the Premiere loudspeaker? The beautiful wood veneered model I just posted, or the model Bennyboy showed us from Germany? Or is there a US version and a European version of this Premiere Series Klipsch?[:^)]

Okay, so now I'm totally confused. Which model IS the Premiere loudspeaker? The beautiful wood veneered model I just posted, or the model Bennyboy showed us from Germany? Or is there a US version and a European version of this Premiere Series Klipsch?[:^)]

That speaker was pretty much scraped and may never be produced.

Travis,

I was trying to find a good explanation of a waveguide. The easy answer is that it is a specially designed horn flare. But not quite. Different companies now use them. JBL, Yamaha, Mackie, Genelec. I will have to dig out some reference material unless someone else posts other information.

Travis,

Seeing as how even Bose uses the term waveguide, I'm a bit leary of us

getting into it. I believe you are correct. It would more smootly

control the directivity and smoothness of the sound coming from a given

driver. This is supposed to provide a more uniform response, including

off axis.

That speaker was pretty much scraped and may never be produced.

That figures. One of the most beautiful Klipsch horn speaker I've yet seen, and it may never come to fruition (just like the georgous Jubilee PWK posed with a few years ago).[:(]

IFA.2005%20005.jpg

I'm a little annoyed. Weren't we repeatedly told there wouldn't be a Priemer Series release this year (or anytime in the near future)? Oh well, an interesting look with that thing, I'm sure it sounds very good. It looks like Vaders personal droid. It does need a cape however.