New Heritage serie ifa 2005

Bennyboy

I hope you are wrong.....IMO the Belle is the most beautiful of the heritage line..

Having trouble posting is anyone else?

I feel the same way,....the belle is just drop dead gorgeous. Now it's just dropped[:(], or so I've been told.

I'm still looking for a vintage pair of Belle's, but would love to see the new Scala.

Anyone seen some spec's on the new Scala? Hopefully I'll get to go to next years CES show in Vegas, and scope things out.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm the only one that thinks the new proto premiere looks great. Love wood to, but really love the high gloss black. It would be nice to have options. That design I bet sounds incredible with the curved cab. What's the woofers made of? Fiberglass? That would be a good choice, but hemp is the real deal now.

I hope you are wrong.....IMO the Belle is the most beautiful of the heritage line..

Having trouble posting is anyone else?

I feel the same way,....the belle is just drop dead gorgeous. Now it's just dropped[:(], or so I've been told.

I'm still looking for a vintage pair of Belle's, but would love to see the new Scala.

Anyone seen some spec's on the new Scala? Hopefully I'll get to go to next years CES show in Vegas, and scope things out.

I hope this is not true but this would explain why they had no composite horns for the Belle in stock and had to call the factory to see if they had any...I believe most of the speakers that PWK had a hand in designing especially heritage should be available from klipsch heresey, cornwall, belle, la scala, belle, khorn and jubilee. As heritage speakers leave the klipsch lineup so does the heart and soul of PWK. I think I could guess what he would say about dropping the Belle....I still won't believe it till I hear it for myself.

The new LaScala is beautiful, and I don't think the Belle Klipsch has a thing on her. Not only is the new LaScala gorgeous, but the physical design changes have really raised her level of performance -- I think PWK would be pleased. If he's "rolling over in his grave", it's only so he can get a better look!

The new LaScala is beautiful, and I don't think the Belle Klipsch has a thing on her. Not only is the new LaScala gorgeous, but the physical design changes have really raised her level of performance -- I think PWK would be pleased. If he's "rolling over in his grave", it's only so he can get a better look!

I agree with Dean on the La Scala II's looks - they're mighty fine in my opinion.

-H2G

I also agree that the new LaScala, with the K-horn-type riser and very nice veneer, looks very classy. The Belle was selling at a pathetically low level as I understand it, and the LaScala's improved looks helps make up for its loss IMO. The K-horn appeared to be unchanged. I would like to see a lighter, less red mahogany in the Heritage line.

Larry

• Klipsch Employees

I also agree that the new LaScala, with the K-horn-type riser and very nice veneer, looks very classy. The Belle was selling at a pathetically low level as I understand it, and the LaScala's improved looks helps make up for its loss IMO. The K-horn appeared to be unchanged. I would like to see a lighter, less red mahogany in the Heritage line.

Larry

How about a cherry?