If you haven't already...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In reference to those whom are asking for pictures of the new gear: I feel your pain, but there are none. At least, none taken by the forum members, as we were asked not to bring our cameras into the building. However, perhaps Amy or Trey may be able to come through with some for you?

• Moderators

Cornwall III is not definite yet!

Hopefully, we'll have "real" pics and pricing for everyone by the end of the month for the other new products. I'm trying to get some unofficial pics to sneak up for now, but not having much luck.

Cornwall III is not definite yet!

Hopefully, we'll have "real" pics and pricing for everyone by the end of the month for the other new products. I'm trying to get some unofficial pics to sneak up for now, but not having much luck.

If it's a no go, are you going to eBay the prototypes? I'll bid.[;)]

There is exactly one CWIII prototype now. And three of the new LS. They have been shipping back and forth. The CWIII we heard had no finish and the xover was external to the cabinet still.

Oh, and that tweeter for CWIII and HIII is the new Tractrix K107 design. CWIII woofer is a new unit also.

• Moderators

Amy-Please tell the "MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN" to put the Cornwall III into production. I am looking forward to buying two pairs. If they do not go into production can you put me second on the list to purchase a pair of the prototypes.

Klipschfully yours!

The "Man Behind the Curtain" is actually the man who has the office right behind my cubicle!!! He is largely responsible for all the Heritage product, and he is listening to you guys very closely. He asks me virtually every day what the "buzz" is on the forum, and don't worry, I speak for you!!

He's definitely doing all he can to get the CWIII up and running. Keep your fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance any of the Heritage line will have shielding?

I've had six sets of Klipsch speakers and my RF system is not working for my wife in the new family room. I want to go back to a stereo set up with some nice looking Heritage speakers but the shielding is a concern. I'm not going to do any of the magnet stuff either.

-David

• 4 weeks later...

Amy,

Add me to the list,the Cornwall III comes out and you have another sale to add to the long list.I am in,since I have purchased new tube amps I will need some heritage for my JAS Array 2.1 [:D]

Now tell the man behind the curtain he better give TheEAR some Cornwalls or he is eating corn bread the rest of the year. [:o]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...