The ultimate thread hi-jack

Tom Adams

It seems that m00n, by virtue of his (ahem) animated avitar, has managed to achieve the ultimate thread hi-jack. And the hell of it is..........

HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO POST A DAMN THING!!! [:@]

I'm warning you folks - there's not a thread alive that can withstand his avitar. If m00n posts to your thread, it's the death nell. LMAO.....[:D]

Tom

"Interesting Trivia... She used double sided tape to insure that nothing 'escaped!' "

25 years ago we had to use spirit gum to prevent the 'escape'.

At the end of the show the lead vocalist needed some help to peel off her leather, one time somebody called the cops (you can imagine what it looked like with a couple of big hairy guys peeling the pants off of a chick).

I haven't heard her latest album yet...I'm familiar with her at 14 years of age singing church hymns with a very operatic voice. Wonder if Charlotte Church will become another Sarah Brightman who can sing both classically and modern, who can sound like Kathleen Battle one minute and then Sarah McLachlan all at an instance notice?!