I HATED THIS MOVIE

itsawomanthing

I liked Bruce in 12 Monkees!

Oh, sorry, I am supposed to say something mean and nasty in this thread...

I hate the insipid Adam Sandler style movies - and just about everything Saturday Night Dead has done for the last 20 years.

You hate Adam Sandler style movies! You are not alone,I loath these,only enjoyed by those with...plenty of dormant brain cells.

Any Rambo propaganda movie where the hero takes on a whole army and hits the jackpot by escaping alive,and when Stallone cries or is hurt you can see his terrible acting and get confused.Why why was he chosen to play a role where he has to pretend anything.

Any movie like Fast an Furious,simply dumb to the core.What is the story a few thugs who want to race...in the streets.Pathetic story,acting and only enjoyed by dimple faced youngsters.

Any movie with the Rock,what a clown.he considers himself an..actor! Yes he is he acts like a fighter in wrasslin by pretending to be hurt by fake holds.His acting is as good as his very serious roles he gets.

I could go on and on about mediocre movies and actors...Adam Sandler is an actor! Silvester Stalone is an..actor! The Rock is an...actor! Good lord how low has Hollywood sunk...they are embarassing.Jerry Seinfeld is a Oscar worthy acting talent compared with them,and playing a serious role making the audience come to tears !

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll watch just about anything, but..

I tried to watch Sin City yesterday, and I only made it about 20 minutes through before I pulled the plug.

So you probably only saw Bruce Willis, right? I admit, his parts drag a tad--

But, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen when Mickey Rourke comes on right after Willis-- he was so incredibly tough and brutal yet tragic-- the effects get better later, too--he's half the movie, too--

You missed a ggood one that starts slow -- I bet the filmmakers made it that way so the viewer could get used to the unusual look of the movie before things really start moving in the story--

I'm sorry but Sandra Bullock is HOT in my book. Nice young miss Americana type.

I can't stand anything with any of these new 'actors/actresses' in it. It's like they're in so many movies that we know them and their wooden acting seems like they're just portraying themselves. You know the crew:

Ben Affleck

Julia Roberts

add others here........

I'm sorry but Sandra Bullock is HOT in my book. Nice young miss Americana type.

I can't stand anything with any of these new 'actors/actresses' in it. It's like they're in so many movies that we know them and their wooden acting seems like they're just portraying themselves. You know the crew:

Ben Affleck

Julia Roberts

add others here........

I didn't say that Sandra wasn't hot...just that I hate it when movie studios take an ok flick...Speed, Miss Congeniality etc...and make a sequel that so stinks up the theater that you forget that the original had any redeeming qualities.

Sandra Bullocks hits seem to have this done to them more than other mediocre actrors and actresses.

The new Willy Wonka...

It was ruined IMO... Johnny Depp is horrible in this role.. a HUGE zero to me..

Long live Gene Wilder...... in "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory!!!!"

BTW:

What I would of gave in my youth to be cool Varuka Salts boyfriend... I am sure there is some psychological analysis here somewhere??? That short red dress, and a woman that knows what she wants!!! Oh MY!!

The new Charlie and the chocolate factory.. Willy wonka...

It was ruined IMO... Johnny Depp is horrible in this role.. a HUGE zero to me..

I fear Ole John is trying too hard to be the tired elitist ex-pat arteeest trying to make a comment about bourgeois western society - all the while embodying the concept! But he was good in Chocolat (but the movie was also so much more then him!). And he was ok in 21 Jump Street!

And as far as Tim Burton goes....how in the heck does he continue to get funding!? Thus far in his catalog, only Big Fish comes close to being a good movie, and that is in due at least partly to the fact that he doesn't go off the deep end with his usual tired techniques! The rest of his catalog can be tossed with no loss![:P]

And why do Depp and Burton seem to attract each other!? Hmmm...

(And for a totally off the wall comment, I am surprised there has not been more interest expressed in Dark City or even the film noir genre in general!)

Johnny Depp has a way of picking good and bad movies--I didn't like him in Chocolat--he was all ponytail, and no acting--

But, he was damn good in "Finding Neverland", "Pirates of the Caribbean", "Blow", and incredible in "Sleepy Hollow"---but he's been pretty bad in bad movies too. So many people liked "Ed Wood", but its so hard to watch--

I'll watch just about anything, but..

I tried to watch Sin City yesterday, and I only made it about 20 minutes through before I pulled the plug.

So you probably only saw Bruce Willis, right? I admit, his parts drag a tad--

But, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen when Mickey Rourke comes on right after Willis-- he was so incredibly tough and brutal yet tragic-- the effects get better later, too--he's half the movie, too--

You missed a ggood one that starts slow -- I bet the filmmakers made it that way so the viewer could get used to the unusual look of the movie before things really start moving in the story--

Actually, I made it past the Brucey parts...I was watching Mickey Rourke swathed in bandaids, (far too many bandaids)....waiting to avenge the death of Goldi, who seems to still show up, both in the olfactory sense and in dead alleyways,....and I had this sudden revelation...

WHY AM I WATCHING THIS?,

But, I'll put it back in my Netflix queue...and let you know

clu

Oh man, I HATE Johnny Depp - he just ruins every move he's in

I also hate Brad Pitt - by far the worst acting in the world.

Who else do I hate? I hate a lot of actors, lol....just don't know their names.

Have you tried setting your speakers to "Large." [:o] Just kidding. I have to disagree about Brad Pitt. "******" is one of my favorite movies and I thought he did an exceptional job in Troy. I also thought his role in "Legends of the Fall" was admirable. I can't think of a movie that he wasn't convincing in; although I didn't like "The Mexican."

I can understand your opinion on Johnny Depp, My first date with my wife was to see "Edward Scissorshands." When the 10th Anniversary DVD came out we watched it again in our Home Theater. We realized it must have been true love because we both thought it was a great movie when we first saw it--WTF were we thinking![:D]

... I actually have Danny Elfman's music to Pee Wees' chase seen ( one of the best ) on cd. From sleepy hollow, to edward sissorhands to who knows what else.. He is a very talented composer, and I think he lends a great deal to a movie he works on, Matter of fact in my opinion none of the movies he worked on would of had that magic to it if it wasn't for his music. .

Speaking of Depp, and Burton what about Elfman doing the score's as well?

I agree that Danny Elfman is a Genius. There are several movies he saves with his scores and several more that he enhances. "Deadman's Party" is going through my head right now.[:)]

My biggest waste of time was Bill Murray's, Rushmore and Lost in Translation. I seen them both in the same week. OMG the humor was dry enough to crack your skin, shrivel your eyes and blister your lips.

Bill I just don't get it. Maybe too much gooo from the Stay puft Marshmallow Man.?

... I actually have Danny Elfman's music to Pee Wees' chase seen ( one of the best ) on cd. From sleepy hollow, to edward sissorhands to who knows what else.. He is a very talented composer, and I think he lends a great deal to a movie he works on, Matter of fact in my opinion none of the movies he worked on would of had that magic to it if it wasn't for his music. .

Speaking of Depp, and Burton what about Elfman doing the score's as well?

I agree that Danny Elfman is a Genius. There are several movies he saves with his scores and several more that he enhances. "Deadman's Party" is going through my head right now.[:)]

You caught me before I edited it. I thought I would keep it short, but glad you like his scores as well, and I agree enhance is a good description for many films he does. I have like 18 full tracks and lost all the titles, and windows media player 10 doesn't seem to pick them up. This cd sounds great in surround ( prologic II). A friend of mine gave me this years ago.