DeanG what a great guy!

crazytubepower

Yes CTP,

I agree....I called him early one workday morning with a question about my speakers and after his wife tracked him down in the house he took time to figure out the damage I may have caused using a torch to solder and ruin my speakers. Really I can solder pipe pipe like a champ.....just not too good with little wires.

He is very congenial and easy to talk to.

It was a pleasure to meet you James, and I enjoyed the talk. I think you'll do good in life.

Now Rick, the parts I got missing are the ones I left out on purpose.

Craig, I'm just an A-hole when I get tired, you're one all the time.:)

Pat, with five kids in the house now, I might have to start asking for free lunches too!

Yes CTP,

I agree....I called him early one workday morning with a question about my speakers and after his wife tracked him down in the house he took time to figure out the damage I may have caused using a torch to solder and ruin my speakers. Really I can solder pipe pipe like a champ.....just not too good with little wires.

you really tried to use a propane torch to solder small components?

Yes CTP,

Solder, welding..whatever.

Yes CTP,

Well....yup...it was more like one of those small propane torches a chef uses to brown his food on top. That little deal prompted me to get a real soldering iron.[:$]