my NEW Belle arrived today!

steve

Brand new, from the factory! This will be my center channel in my three channel system. Wish they had the walnut finish, but they didn't..went oak..don't mind the difference really, and love the sound! Decided to go new, as I knew what I'd be getting..will post a longer message describring what I have gone thru in the last few months..

post-2159-13819276680442_thumb.jpg

actually, it'll just be a 3 channel..and yes, you're right! I've been listening to 2 channel with the Khorns 21 feet apart for 10 years in this room..what a difference now! There really was a hole there! Now I get to play this weekend, and set the center level just right!

I'll try to get a room shot posted again..the forum didn't like the "stitched' shot!

I agree Edwin..I have had Khorns for years, used to have Heresys, but I have never set eyes on a real Belle before I opened the box tonight.what a beauty! Willy, I can see why you have all Belles ( except for the sub..I figured it was all Belles when you mentioned 5.1 Belles!)

I will post a longer post this weekend, FWIW! I have swapped a lot of stuff in the last few months..

thanx all! Can't wait til tomorrow night, when I have a few hours to really enjoy it!

Yes, they are being discontinued..I saw a post here that said Klipsch had a handful left..so in October I asked the only Heritage dealer in Alaska if he could get me one, and he asked Klipsch..they replied yes, they could put one together, but it'd take 6 weeks..I figured it was worth it..it actually took about 8 weeks with shipping..but that was included so I didn't have to pay it from AR to AK..so I wasn't complaining..I had it shipped air freight from Anchorage to here, and I get a great discount working for the airline..so I'm pretty happy.

N

thanx all! Can't wait til tomorrow night, when I

have a few hours to really enjoy it!

Yes, they are being discontinued..I saw a post here that said Klipsch

had a handful left..so in October I asked the only Heritage dealer in

Alaska if he could get me one, and he asked Klipsch..they replied yes,

they could put one together, but it'd take 6 weeks..I figured it was

worth it..it actually took about 8 weeks with shipping..but that was

included so I didn't have to pay it from AR to AK..so I wasn't

complaining..I had it shipped air freight from Anchorage to here, and I

get a great discount working for the airline..so I'm pretty

happy.

Nice work!

I don't think you'll regret this decision.

A NEW Belle-Fantastic!

Enjoy[:D]

Paul