60th Anniversary Khorns - $11,000:

kenratboy

That was mean, Rick. [6]

Steve

Steve, That was sympathy for poor Duke. He has got to come up with like $26,000 to replace tools stolen from his shop. I owned a shop for years and was hit a few times. Thankfully not as bad as the Dukster but it still hurt. I'm still recovering from the theft of my archery equipment.

Rick

I knew about Duke loosing his tools I just thought you were poking fun at him about loosing them.

So you never found out anything about your bow? Its hard to believe that someone came up in your yard and took it. I would never have thought that from where you live.

Hey, I went to see the friend that is an avid bow hunter over the holidays.

He had 4 arrows that he ???robinhooded??? all 4 one into the other.[:o][:o][:o][:o]

Steve

Thieve's suck. Big.

Next thing as bad as a thief is a liar but a thief tops it by tenfold. I've been ripped a few times but not as big as that. You feel so violated. Duke, I don't know if I knew about that but I am sorry.

Freakin' thieves. Just leave our stuff alone. It ain't yours.

I hope I don't have my gun handy when one strikes. I'd be in jail.

"Solid panels now enclose the rear high frequency and low frequency cabinets to add a more elegant appearance, eliminate any corner and response issues and allow for toe in or out."

==============

Very interesting.

Interesting for sure , but worth almost a 50% price increase ?

They will be a collectors' item for sure. A limited run. I like the idea of showing off the crossover. Can't wait to see some pics.

Duke,

Hadn't heard about the theft of tools from your shop. Sorry to hear that bro. Hope the law can bring the thieves to justice. Big time.

"Solid panels now enclose the rear high frequency and low frequency cabinets to add a more elegant appearance, eliminate any corner and response issues and allow for toe in or out."

==============

Very interesting.

Yes, I've been trying to visualize this. the only thing I can imagine is that it has something like a built in false corner.

That would make for a very cool looking speaker. I'm imagining that the fabric grills could then face the room, probably near parallel to the front panel.

Also, lacewood is quite an exotic finish.

with the piano black HF and black annodized kick panel at the bottom of the bass bin, certainly should make for a dramatic appearance.

Those are beautiful. I am very much hoping I can swing a pair this summer.

I think they told us at the pilgrimage that they sell maybe 20 pairs of khorns a year. If so, I would hope the higher price tag and the fact that 225 is perhaps 10 times the current yearly sales will mean that anyone who wants and can afford this special speaker will be able to obtain a pair. WOW!