FS: Rosewood Khorns/VRD's/VPI Scoutmaster!!!

jorjen

Yep, I know, I know. Breaks my heart to have to do it, but due to an impending financial need, I must part with my beloved refurbished Rosewood Khorns and some other gear. I would like to take price discussions to email or PM. I will be letting go of the following:

1pr.) Rosewood(refurbished '67 KB-WL)Khorns. Most of you will probably remember these beauties from the thread I did while working on them last year. They will come with the original topend AND the currently installed ALK Trachorn topend with JBL 2404H. They also come with the ALK XO's that I built for them. These will be for pickup in Central California only.

1pr.) Walnut VRD's(I have a nice tube compliment available for these as well). Approx. 1 year old or so.

1) VPI Scoutmaster TT. Approx. 1 year old or so. (Dynavector XX-2 avail. also).

Thanks Guys and if you have any questions just get in touch.

I had the pleasure of seeing the Rosewood Khorns when I got my Cherry CW's from Jordan a year or so ago . . . . . . and my, oh my, they are sweet!

The photographs posted of my CW's looked great, but in person the craftsmanship and attention to detail really stand out. I sat there drooling - in love with my new CW's, but just going "WOW" as I feasted my eyes on the Rosewood Khorns.

I would buy these for top dollar if I had corners, and thought the Mrs. wouldn't immediately go to ebay and start searching for Lorena Bobbitt's used scissors. (She thought -thinks- the Cw's are too big, and she wasn't biting when I suggested that actually the Khorns are "smaller" because they slip into the unused corners, etc .. .. )

Seriously, you will not be disappointed, and besides that, Jordan is a helluva nice guy and has added alot to the communal font of knowledge around here.

Jordan,

So sorry to read this. I hope it works out for you.

If any one is thinking about a pair of KHorns these are AWESOME.

Jordan is THE man on the west coast and Greg is THE man on the east coast when it comes to rebuilding speakers.

If I wouldn't have bought a pair of Rosewood's last summer I would drive from Alabama to Ca. to pick these up. They are that beautiful. This is once in a lifetime!

I hope someone from the BB gets these.

Danny

Sorry to see that you need to turn these, Jordan. We've all been there to a certain extent. I'd hope that any eventual buyers would offer you first right of refusal if they ever need to sell them in the future (and at the original sale price would be classy, too).

Thanks for all the nice thoughts fellas, I appreciate them very much.

Charlieboy.... I will be able to shoot you an email with prices and pics this evening, alot going on here. I live in Atwater, you are in Visalia, correct? You are about an hour and a half from me.