2006 Attendees

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this is the third place I've posted this, but I want to make sure everyone remembers.... June 18th is Father's Day. We will try to shoot for that date, unless it's a problem for too many of you.

lol, it is tradition in my family for me and my bro to be gone on father's day...it's never intentional, but it's been that way for at least the last 10 years. So for me it would be such a riot for it to be on that date [:D]

(I wonder if I couldn't get him to come along too....just so he can see how crazy audio can get....) [;)]

Ok, this is the third place I've posted this, but I want to make sure everyone remembers.... June 18th is Father's Day. We will try to shoot for that date, unless it's a problem for too many of you.

Ooops, I didn't realize that. Count me out for that weekend. I spend Father's day with my Dad.

Ooops, I didn't realize that. Count me out for that weekend. I spend Father's day with my Dad.

Piranha,

Bring your Dad. What a great father's day treat!

Fini, I love to lick frogs... I mean french girls... I mean chicks. I mean.......

I'm actually just sad because I thought I could talk woodog into positioning my Belles degree by degree in Little Rock like he did in hope with the cornwalls..... I don't care what date we meet as long as woodog shows up!!!

Fini, I love to lick frogs... I mean french girls... I mean chicks. I mean....... I'm actually just sad because I thought I could talk woodog into positioning my Belles degree by degree in Little Rock like he did in hope with the cornwalls..... I don't care what date we meet as long as woodog shows up!!!

I agree, no Klipsch Hope gathering would be complete without Woodog's ears!

Did not see NOSValves, BEC, DMan, or DeanG on that list either.  Also noticed we need a much stronger California representation.  NicholTL, Allan S, CABlacksmith, mdeneeen  what'd ya say? 

What stronger showing do you need than Fini?

I mean he is leaving a cultural mecca for a cultural wasteland!!! I know I visited San Fran in December.

I think if you go on the american airlines or southwest airlines wubsite one of them will give you travel time which is helpful. I just made arrangements for a friend to fly from SanFran, Ca to Little Rock, AR with just one stop and a total travel time of 5hours 25minutes which is really good. The price isn't much different either.

Good luck guys I hope you can make it!!!!!!