A stolen PWK coffee mug on ebay

ranjith

YESSSSS....BUSTED, but has the DNA been tested on the mug to authenticate PWK.....maybe needs to be sand blasted, pic could be conceiving.....just a thought...DOH.....

Great, we can throw alittle Molson Canadian into er while we watch Hockey Night in Canada on Saturday night eh...Edmonton leads Vancouver 1-0 in the 2nd by the way ....OK...maybe Crown Royal....[;)]

look out COPS....Klipsch Ebay Police are out there.....in Canada eh.....[:o]

YESSSSS....BUSTED, but has the DNA been tested on the mug to authenticate PWK.....maybe needs to be sand blasted, pic could be conceiving.....just a thought...DOH.....

Great, we can throw alittle Molson Canadian into er while we watch Hockey Night in Canada on Saturday night eh...Edmonton leads Vancouver 1-0 in the 2nd by the way ....OK...maybe Crown Royal....[;)]

look out COPS....Klipsch Ebay Police are out there.....in Canada eh.....[:o]

Talkin' about hockey night in Canada, Leafs won it 4-2 over the Devils.... I wonder if coffee tastes better in a mug stolen from PWK, hmmm

I have an idea!

What if the Klipsch online store had some of these made and sold them with black Klipsch Tshirts?

I second that, Klipsch needs to sell more accessories/memorabilia. I think they'd made a small chunk on the side, especially with quite a large loyal fanbase. Think a lot of folks might want to own a shirt or two

• Moderators

Accessories have historically done very poorly on our website, and we end up with a surplus of items we've had to giveaway. Now we are limited to 5 items to list at one time.

Either people weren't aware of them, or the only interest lies with a few members of the forum! [:D]

I know we've talked about this before, but 'promotional' items like t-shirts, hats, and coffee mugs are really intended to be conversation starters, getting the name Klipsch out there in the public. Looking at the company store as a 'profit center' is terrifically short-sighted thinking.

Please try to get the Marketing types to understand that there is a small army of very influential Klipsch fans out here who would be HAPPY to talk their products up! All we need is a line of products to wear/use in public and we'll talk about Klipsch all day long.

Michael