Hotel Info, must reserve by May 31st

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Me and Mrs. Picky are booked at the Best Western. We'll be arriving on the late-afternoon of June 15th.

Pretty cool that there's a fridge in every room and they offer free wireless internet. I didn't see either of those listed for the Holiday Inn Express and it's ten dollars more a night. Can anyone confirm this? See y'all there!

• 3 weeks later...

Doc, after talking to Trey earlier I'm going to stay at the Farmhouse on Friday night to help insure some security and just do a little late night listening but I do have a room with Seti at the H-Inn! Not a lot of room according to Trey but if you bring sleeping bag you could make Friday there and I'm sure you could throw down in our room Sat. night[|-)]

As you know we have to clear out at 11:00pm Sat[:(]

I am also responsible (not Klipsch) for the Farmhouse Fri. which is a main reason I chose to stay there. With as many people that are coming it looks as if it's working out to .50 cents a head for the rent, I sure hope everyone can swing that #[:o]

Don't think you can beat all the Catfish you can eat and facility charge of $10.50[:D] I understand for those not wanting Catfish burgers and dogs will be available on FriNite[;)]

Any one not wanting to leave un-attended gear in the Hotels are welcome to keep it out at the house Friday or until you head back to your rooms

Can't wait to meet those I did not meet last year and put some real faces with those Avatars[Z]

FYI: I booked my room at the Econo-Lodge. $36 a night (In case anyone here has Scots blood in their veins).

You got a number for that hotel? That's the kind of budget I'm looking for [;)]

Econo Lodge Hope

2504 N. Hazel St.

Hope, AR, 71801-2411, US

About a 1/4 to a 1/2 mile from the other hotels. Not too far for a Scots/German to walk.

Seems that calling the Econo Lodge in Hope results in a considerably higher rate than using one of the online reservation services or the Econo Lodge online reservation site.

Bob

Seems that calling the Econo Lodge in Hope results in a considerably higher rate than using one of the online reservation services or the Econo Lodge online reservation site. Bob

I found that out as well, Bob

I got the best price going through Hotels.com (42/night)

Not old enough to get AARP discounts. [;)]

JJ

• Klipsch Employees

Remember, ALL the gear must be gone Sat night from the farm house.

If the party is over at 12 then I must tear down the stage gear and load it all up. The only thing I can leave is the stage and tent.

There is a family that has the farm house rented on Sunday.

We must leave it in good shape for them.

So I will be looking for folks to help with clean up.(please!)