Practice Makes Perfect!

Jeff Matthews

MY GOD, he's doing triplets all over the place, got diff time signatures on feet and hands, and that upstoke on the Hat is cool as all get-out. He's got a great sense of tempo and dynamics. Where on earth did he learn all that by age 12?

Wonder what he's listening to in those cans?

Michael

I'd say this young man is going to have a very bright future in the music industry[:D]

Colt, if I were guessing his mom probably makes him wear those for his own protection as I saw no cords on those phones at all!

I know the next time we are at an event together I'm going to offer you a pair as I remember the source changers last year had you quite upset at the Kaiser[:D]

Nobody's beyond learning. That's for sure. But what an amazing kid!

My nephew is a prodigy lead guitarist like that. I think he's 13. I finally made time to listen to him play in a club after my 2 brothers kept telling me I really need to go see. My delay in getting motivated to go was that kids always start LATE on weekends - like 10:30 -11:00 p.m. I don't do that too much anymore.

Anyway, I was WOWED!

I asked my brother to put together a video. If he ever gets one to me - [;)] - I'll post it.

Ye'p. My nephew's a prodigy. [:D]

We may need a new thread,The world's best drummer. [:D]

Check out drummerworld.com if you want to see the likes of Buddy Rich and all drum masters...a real showcase of drumming at its finest. Videos and MP3's a great site.

Also Dennis Chambers webiste is one of the best I found,check out the clips sections,and his solos!