Heartbreaking Voicemail

Deang

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dean thanks for sharing ,times like these are what this place is really about.

dean could you build some networks and present to the family at some approate time, this might be a nice jester from us here.and also keep his hope alive through the memories of lasales which i'm sure they enjoyed.

i dont mean to be presumtious could be any donations might be used for this.

errol

My heartfelt condolences to Mary and Family. Don't be afraid to ask anything of this wierd group of folks bound by audio - we respond much like a family here and would do anything to help.

As always Dean - you are a class act and offer a model to follow. Thanks for sharing.

A simple prayer offered for those who mourn:

Almighty and eternal God, in whose hands are life and death, we come into Your presence to plead for all who mourn. Even as Your Son was moved to weep over the death of His friend Lazarus, so we know that You are touched by the tears of those who grieve over the loss of dear ones. In Your divine providence fill the achin void in their hearts with Your comforting presence, and wipe all tears from their eyes.

Source of all consolation, raise them up with the hope in Christ. Reassure them of an eternal reunion in Your presence with their beloved, whom You have called to eternal peace and immeasurable joy in heaven. In their loneliness draw them closer to You.

O Lord, cause the sorrow of separation to make the survivors more understanding of the grief of others and more ready to comfort them in their needs.

We ask this in the name of Jesus, who died that we might live forever. Amen.

It makes you feel something:

Something so familiar...except death,

excitement about a new pair of speakers, looking forward to tweaking them...its all too real and definately could happen to any of us.

My prayers.

Unfortunately, I lost three grandparents in a row (within 3 weeks of each other), so death is all too familiar with me.

It's the kind of thing that really puts things in perspective in a hurry.

Their son had a graduation ceremony today. I will wait a few days and call back. It's not likely anyone over there is interested in a set of networks, but they may have other needs.

Dean,

I am Kenneth Lett's niece. I would like to thank each and every person who has posted their condolences! Our family is truely touched by this.

Kenneth was a wonderful, caring person who made friends wherever he

went. He touched so many lives in his time here on earth.

Thank you all for helping us to remember that there are still people

around who care for others and not just theirselves. Kenneth

would be so thrilled to see the outpouring of support for Mary &

Dustin. Please continue to keep our family, especially Mary & Dustin in your prayers. God bless each one of you.

In Christ,

Crystal

Crystal, This is the first time that I have read about this. I am so sorry for the loss of your uncle, he sounded like a wonderful man, and obviously shared a passion for life and his family. Times like this do remind us all about how precious and fragile life really is. I know that myself and many others would love to help out any way that we can. One of these messages mentioned a graduation. Is his son going to college or other type of school. Is there a scholarship fund set up already or could one be set up that I could donate to. Please post any info on this forum and let me know, I would love to help in some way.

We will also keep everyone in our prayers. I know that during these times in life, only the comfort that comes from Christ really helps me in the end.

Paul Redman

Paul,

Thank you so much for your concern!! As of right now, I don't

know of any trust funds that have been set up... He did receive

one scholarship, but I don't think it was very much. I will check

into setting something up and I will post the information this

week. I can't say it enough, we ALL have been blessed by the support and encouragement from this forum. Thank you again.

In Christ,

Crystal

Please let me know. I have four boys myself. If anything ever happen to me, I know I would sure want some help for them. I can only speak for myself, but many others have offered help also. See what you can find out. Maybe an account could be set up at a local bank there. If you then could place routing numbers for that account, it probably would be possible for people to wire money or send in checks to that bank in his name. This would probably be the most secure way. I'm sure the local bank there has set up similar accounts in the past.

I realize that the saddness and shock of such a huge loss is only now starting to sink in there. It is difficult to think about much else about now, but at some point, you could find all of that stuff out.

God Bless,

Paul Redman

I will contact our bank tomorrow and see what they say. I'm sure

they have a secure way to contribute to something like this. I will see

what they think the best way to go about it is. I will post

when I get home tomorrow. Thank you again.

Crystal

It's a better idea than using paypal and seeing money chewed up with paypal fees.

Thanks for the email Crystal. Like I said in my response, please see what, if anything Mary needs. I wanted to call and ask her, but I knew she was getting ready for Dustin's graduation this past weekend, and I didn't want to burden her with anything more to think about.

I just got around to reading this posting and want to add my contribution to the fund/whatever the family needs. I am so sorry for their loss. It reminds us of how short life truly is and we should each live each day to its fullest . My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Words alone cannot express losses of this sort. Audio binds us, but it's the heart and soul of a group like you guys that keeps me coming back. You all are a great group of people.