Heartbreaking Voicemail

Deang

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading Ken's thread and could tell the enthusiasm he had for those La Scala's, as well as sounding like a very thoughtful, decent person. He would have been one of many here that makes this place so special. I am saddened to hear of this loss and Ken's family is in my prayers. [A]

Mike

This news is just crushing. Just makes you want to take Ken's family in your arms and hold onto them until the pain is gone. I can't even imagine what they must be going through.

To Ken's wife, children, family and friends, my deepest sympathy for your loss. I am so, so very sorry this terrible tragedy had to happen. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Dean, you are quite a human being my friend! Call me within the next week or so, or I will call you. Count me in on any and all contributions for the Lett Family as well.

Loosing a loved one is never easy... as we realise how much we will

miss them. Yet we should count ourselves lucky to have been able to

share part of our lives with this person... and learn so much while

gathering so many great memories.

My mom humorously said "if we married people we hated, at least we wouldn't grieve so much"...

My heart goes out to Ken's loved ones...

ROb

Mary and family,

As I read the news of the loss of Ken, my heart was broken and deeply saddened. I lost my father a year ago, but cannot imagine losing a spouse. I am so so sorry!

Remember that the Lord is sovereign and to always trust in Him... through good times and bad!

Sincerely,

Andy Chabak

Proverbs 3:5-6