Anyone Else Not Receiving Email Notifications

I do have "Email Notifications of forum/thread subscriptions and replies to my posts" enabled, however the last one I received was Friday, June 30, 2006 9:19 AM CDT.

Usually this only happens when the Forum is down, but not this time.

Anyone else not receiving email notifications, or is it just me?

• Moderators

Sorry about the email problems, and sorry you think this forum sux.

Our webmaster is waist-deep in our entire site re-design, and doesn't have much time for anything else. I've alerted him to the problem, and he will get to it as soon as he can.

Thank you Amy.

I sure hope he gets to it soon as this is a huge inconvenience (I know it's a free forum for which we are all grateful and here I am complaining). Hopefully it is as simple as turning email notification back on and he will soon have a minute to look into this.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

It appears that I have received most email notifications. There does seem do be a slight conflict between receiving PMs in my KIipsch inbox and through regular email. I yes, I do have both enabled. And yes, for some reason my emails from forum members ends up in the Junk Folder of my regular email account.

I have been using standard email for the most part when communicating privately with forum members, just to make sure they get the message.

I lost my eMail notification about same time you did but didn't think any thing of it. About 2 weeks ago my password wouldn't work any more I just got logged back in today.I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms my hand were starting to shake and getting could sweets I need my Klipsch TV. It is nice to be back I appreciate this free forum and the knowledge obtained from it