7 years and New toys.

Trey Cannon

• Moderators

Looking at that picture Trey posted these two speakers don't even look they would come from the same company. Two completely different styles.

That la Scala is very nice looking, the F2 looks like a skinny very distant relative.

Sorry I just like them big ole wood boxes.[:D]

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at that picture Trey posted these two speakers don't even look they would come from the same company. Two completely different styles.

That la Scala is very nice looking, the F2 looks like a skinny very distant relative.

Sorry I just like them big ole wood boxes.[:D]

The F2 here is not available in America and must have been "special" order as that is only for the Asian market. BestBuy chose not to have the cherry version and only have the black version. RTTR was moaning about it to me... [;)]

• Klipsch Employees

I ended up with black F2 for free. I liked them so much that I went back and bought the cherry version. The black ones went to a friend. The F2 is one of the best tunned speaker that we have done. The port to woofer tunning just cant get much better. I use the with my tv in the front room. I drive them with the TV (proton with speaker out, about 7W/ch.

They do fine with news and the like, the TV just doesn't have the balls to drive them for music.

I am re-working my HT so the LS II will take their place for a while. I will move the AVR-97 up to drive them.

I will use the F2s for rear for a while.