Anyone use BlueJeansCable.com ?

damonrpayne

I would highly recommend them. Quick service and good quality at a reasonable price. I've ordered 2 subwoofer cables (40 ft. and 25 ft). I have a 40 ft. component cable, and I use their interconnects for SACD/DVD-A. I also have ordered their in-wall speaker wire. I forget what I ordered, but I recall it was a bit stiff to work with - although that can be helpful depending on your situation. The connector ends are a bit large - only a problem if you have a space issue behind your components. I pulled-back a few of mine to get them tucked in behind my equipment. I would say you could order with confidence.[:)]

Ditto and ditto - have several dozen yards of all kinds of wire from

these guys, the interconnects are good quality, bare wire is relatively

cheap, fast shipping, no problems ever after at least 5 orders - and

the locking banana plugs they have for $5.25 a pair are EXACTLY the

same as the locking plugs Cobalt Cable sells for $14.95 a pair - should

tell you something.

I recommend the Belden in-wall too, good price and tough stuff.

K

Another positive experience...... Belden in-wall cable, bare, approx same price as Home Depot lamp cord but instead I got 12 AWG Belden 5000UE, twisted pair........ several lengths of Belden 1505F sub cable with their excellent RCA connectors.... going back next for in-wall sub cable with F-connectors on each end to accomodate new location for my sub.....quick turn-around, high quality, happy customer.......highly recommended.