My window at college. Educating the Freshmen by the masses.

Jay481985

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Amy's got her eye out for you "old man" so it wouldn't matter she's going to keep the innocents from getting into any trouble.

Are you referring to me?.I am the least of Amy's or anyone elses problems on this forum, there are NO innocents on this Forum........NONE............OLD MAN, that's what you reduce me to.............Thanx Pal...........youngwhippersnapper.........

• Moderators

I believe Amy's got her eye out for you "old man" so it wouldn't matter she's going to keep the innocents from getting into any trouble.

Are you referring to me?.I am the least of Amy's or anyone elses problems on this forum, there are NO innocents on this Forum........NONE............OLD MAN, that's what you reduce me to.............Thanx Pal...........youngwhippersnapper.........

Nah, not really an eye out....I was just calling the lot of you a bunch of dogs for clamoring away at seeing pictures of young co-eds! [:)]

Didn't we sufficiently post plenty of pics in the Prettiest Girl thread, anyway??

Nah, not really an eye out....I was just calling the lot of you a bunch of dogs for clamoring away at seeing pictures of young co-eds! [:)]

Didn't we sufficiently post plenty of pics in the Prettiest Girl thread, anyway??

(woefully shaking his head, Tom says)

Amy, Amy, Amy.....the prettiest girl thread has images of the unobtainable. Whereas what we're asking for here are images of girls that are real AND obtainable.

Well.....with the proper application of mood lighting and alcohol. LMAO.... [:D] [:D]

So Jay....where's those pics of the obtainable co-ed's?? [;)] [;)] [:)]

Tom