My window at college. Educating the Freshmen by the masses.

Jay481985

• Moderators

(woefully shaking his head, Tom says)

Amy, Amy, Amy.....the prettiest girl thread has images of the unobtainable. Whereas what we're asking for here are images of girls that are real AND obtainable.

Well.....with the proper application of mood lighting and alcohol. LMAO.... [:D] [:D]

So Jay....where's those pics of the obtainable co-ed's?? [;)] [;)] [:)]

Tom

Obtainable? Now Amy is woefully shaking her head. [:D]

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different Women.................This is all a Big Joke anyway...........No Harm...No Foul......I (we) didn't start this anyway........Jay did.............What's the harm in a few laughs anyway, speaking for Myself............I AM HARMLESS........I have seen much worse on this Forum

Bottom Line here.........I'm 58 what 20 something young lady would give me the time of day???????????

You hit the nail on the head OB. Of course you never know if one might need a ride in your vette sometime.......

I am lucky to live in a TWO college town. All I have to do is go out for some live local music and/or beer and/or coffee and there they are. When my nephew was looking for a school to go to several years ago we showed him around town here. He later asked me "is this place always just crawling with babes?" Yep.

I feel your pain if there is no college nearby.

First off Oldtimer..........Vettes gone, enter Porsche 911........In Saratoga Springs is Skidmore College.....remember Skidmore Jay?......and in the summer the Flat Track draws in many people other than males..[;)]..but the point remains....they like the 911 better than the Vette.......no really........Girls are great.............mature Women are better. What kind of conversation am I going to have with a 20+ year old girl??? They are great to look at though..............EH BUDDY.........No Harm in Lookin'.......Besides some of those young lovelies have Mothers.........Are ya' feelin' me Brother????[:D]

Different Women.................This is all a Big Joke anyway...........No Harm...No Foul......I (we) didn't start this anyway........Jay did.............What's the harm in a few laughs anyway, speaking for Myself............I AM HARMLESS........I have seen much worse on this Forum

Bottom Line here.........I'm 58 what 20 something young lady would give me the time of day???????????

actually... I posted picture of my window (look at the thread subject!) ob wanted me to post pics of girls doing naughty things at college that any parent in their right mind would not want.... besides all the cool pics I can't post cause Amy would ban me!

I think it's pretty sad that you think you're old at 58. I'm 57 and the girl I asked out (who said not right now) is only 31. Spent time talking with her today and we had some great laughs, so I'm just biding my time.

Do you act like a grumpy old man all the time or is this just your Klipsch forum persona? I mean, it isn't even a full moon...

If Amy were to delete the Prettiest Girl thread and all its photos, the server would only need half the drive space. I'm going to go eat supper and and ponder what a beautiful day it was at the college where I work every day.

Marvel......I have No forum persona..........I am what I am..........58 is old in terms of years, You are not young at 50, your not middle age...unless you plan on living until your 116....so what is left...old. Asking a Woman that is 31 out is alittle different than asking a 25 year old out, at 50+ years................This whole thread is a joke....there is nothing serious going on here but wasting space on the forum. There is NO harm, or disrespect meant by myself or anyone else playing in this thread.........The forum is slow, and we're just goofin' off......................

OB,

I'm just jerkin' your chain a bit.

My plan is to live a lot longer, even if we are past the "middle ages" already. [:)] A 25 year old would certainly be too young. They have to at least be older than my daughter. The problem is the ones who are only 18 and are unbelievably, stunningly beautiful. At least on the outside. But I'm reallly not interested in them. Mainly because I want to keep my job.

Come on Jay place some BOSE posters on your wall and some Direct repulsive sats in the windows to blast some Silicone Spears for OB.

sadly the guy upstairs from me has the bose 603 or whatever..... the 2 6 inch speakers and one in the back and the tweeter all over........ lets but it this way, it was a contest and he cried......

OB,

I'm just jerkin' your chain a bit.

My plan is to live a lot longer, even if we are past the "middle ages" already. [:)] A 25 year old would certainly be too young. They have to at least be older than my daughter. The problem is the ones who are only 18 and are unbelievably, stunningly beautiful. At least on the outside. But I'm reallly not interested in them. Mainly because I want to keep my job.

wake up in the morning and see them without makeup and when your sober and you go "Whoa!"

I remember talking to this girl that used some darker makeup cause she is very very pale... It makes her look like she has a nice tan.... well anyways she told me when she woke up after the party the guy in the bed was like whoa you're 6 shades lighter! like that crest whitener commercial [:)]