I realy need to get these!!!

I'm working on an audio enhancement device. It's a little known fact that too many pictures of dead presidents cause an audio room to be dead acoustically. My new device will brighten the sound of your room by removing those nasty pieces of paper. I'm going to call it WALLET VAC!

How about some Northern New York falling leaves..........put them in the corners of your room for improved Bass response.....really improves the Punch in your bottom end, will sell as a 6 pack or a budget package of 13 leaves..........Fresh and ready to place.....let's just keep this for Forum members only........

Big boost to the sound of the bottom end.........the leaves absorb all standing waves that tend to muddy up the sound of mid bass response, which in turn cleans up the lowest of Bass notes for bottom that you can feel..........but please, keep this information to yourself for alittle while, my trees are really starting to build up my supply of Acoustic Leaves, I'll be in full production within the week.................I was thinking about selling a franchise or two, would you be interested in helping me getting this going? Hurry the CLOCK is ticking towards Audio Bliss...............Speaker Storage, and Acoustic Leaves, what a mind I have, no limits to earning potential.....We'll keep this between you and me........OK ?