Something Wonderful

colterphoto1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klipsch Employees

Well Mike made it in...new shirt and tie. I met him as he came through the lab. He had a smile on his face like a young man in a new cat house with $1000 to spend.

He walked through asking questions, what's that? Is that new? When can I hear that? My answer was " next year, if your lucky. Tech support doesn't get to listen much...;)

I am so mean.

Hey Michael, my right La Scala is not making any sound...wait neither is my left. So do you think it could be a crossover problem or maybe a bad driver...oh wait my receiver is off dude you are awesome.....give the boy a raise.[;)]...hope yer first day went well.[:D]

thanks gang, unfortunately they don't pay me to hang out here, so time is limited. But seriously if you have a real question that is up my alley, please call the tech support line or email in. That's what I'm there for! [:D]

Please no 'modification' questions though. We like our Klipsch just the way we make 'em!

M

thanks gang, unfortunately they don't pay me to hang out here, so time is limited. But seriously if you have a real question that is up my alley, please call the tech support line or email in. That's what I'm there for! [:D]

Please no 'modification' questions though. We like our Klipsch just the way we make 'em!

M

I see you got your oval.. what avatar you scheming up?

M

Hello Mr. Colter ,

I have 5 old Belles in a '16 x '22 room . If I were to go with the top of the line Reference Series or THX system would there be a dramatic improvement in the quality of sound ?

I ask because basicly I have 5 washing machine sized speakers here and they are hindering my new home search .

See what I mean ?

Thanks in advance ,

Willy

post-18289-13819317908414_thumb.jpg