Finally got my Cornwalls!

cubdog

Thanks to Intotubes, (Mark), I have a pair of Cornwalls. I was able to play with them briefly last night. Powered by my Onix SP-3 tube amp, 38wpc, the Cornwalls have some serious volume! My wife is out of town this week end so I should have some real fun. I'm really happy the search is over. They sound as good as I imagined.

cubdog

• 2 weeks later...

New to the site, but I bought my Cornwalls back in circa 1982 and still going strong to this day! Stained Birch!

Congrats, but those aren't cheap by any means. What would they resale in today's environment I wonder?

Last check, they stopped making the Cornwall's didn't they?

I'll introduce myself and equipment later as I update my sigs/avatars, but have been actively competing in the car audio arena.

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/532717

You could say I've been an audiophile for 36 years or so (lol) beginning seriously in the mid-70's.

• Moderators

Thanks, and just stumbled onto this site. Great information, and I'll be back to ask some questions later.

Gotta love USA made products

I haven't posted or read in a while, but I took a few minutes this morning to catch up on the forum.

Welcome all of you new members. Just in case you guys haven't had a chance yet, make sure you visit The Klipsch Pilgramage under Home Audio. The Pilgramage threads tell alot about Klipsch and what they stand for in today's market.

I know you will make some great friends on this forum and recieve invaluable advice from the members here.

Again, welcome and congratulations on your new purchase.