My modest entry into the world of tubes,do not laugh please (pics inside!)

TheEAR

Sorry will not be long...dammit!

Posted Image

HA it works. So tubies how about it? [:D] The large smiley is very small compared to my joy. Yes Tenor Audio 15W monoblocks,around 70lbs a piece. They make even Krell and SimAudio look like budget gear. [:D]

Just unpacked them today after months...had to purchase the amp stands.And horn loaded speakers on the way. These poor pics do not even start doing justice.The fit and finish ranks with Nagra and Audio Note. Very special beasts

Thank you for the welcome,I tried to do things the right way.Tubes are here to bring the ultimate in refinement,magical midrange and Tenor should do the trick.

Here

Posted Image

The front,the wood work is a thing to behold,each one uses dual 750VA transformers,all this for 15 of the purest OTL watts! These are some high tech amps,there is a cooling fan under each amp.Supplied are two air filters.

I tell you I am in love with these beauties,very costly but just sitting here they are works of art,not time to spend a week or so burning in these and starting critical listening.

Also I have some Zu very efficient speakers to add to complete the tube dream system.

BTW these amps are brand new,not second hand.A rare find,probably my best find to date. Over 100lbs per amp crated! 200lbs + of back pain.

Modest entry, indeed. Arthur, these Tenor monoblocks just might be one of THE BEST in the field of vacuum tube amplification (my BEZ is a close second...yeah, right)!

Congrats on your latest entry to the world of tube amps and two-channel audio. And keep the pics comin'!

Those are beautiful Tenor's Arthur, I've heard the 75W Tenor's once and you may very well have the nicest 15W amps available[:)]

Kaiser,

I see in your sig you have the mighty BAT ! My first true magical experience with tubes,two BAT 75W monoblocks powering Wilson WATT/PUPPY monitors...INCREDIBLE.

Mighty Sam sounded real,from CD to LP all great recordings were with no trace of electronic glare or audible artifact. I have to get myself a pair of BAT monoblocks. Also using the output tubes Tenor is using.

What have I done? I have reached the deep waters of high end audio now,no turning back.