Juicy Music Web Site Redesign

joshnich

I had it bookmarked and my link no longer worked. I usually check the site every few days and it's definately new. Looks nice a little simpler and cleaner. I may be one step closer to ordering a BBX if a sale goes through today.

Jeremy

Yep, that's a great looking site you've got going there, Mark. And I have to say, excellent photography on the internal shots. Now only if you could get the Peach and Xtreme face plate shots to look like the Merlin's, I think that would be the nuts! [;)]

I have another error Mark, hehe, the pCAT is showing $4999 on the paypal site. Call me just slightly anal...but it is a difference of 0.08%

The only other suggestion I would make is that under "More about us" page, it would be nice if the names under "info" were hyperlinked to the specific areas on the page. I kept trying to click on them to go to the specific location on the page.

Oh, one more... On the product group pages, in addition to the "more" link to the specific product, create a link on the picture to the product too.

But I love the new site...

-Dave

At some point (not sure when) we really will redo all the photography which is admittedly crappy. I am not a photographer. We've really struggled with that aspect. md

What are you talking about?! The interior pics are perfect, with excellent lighting and exposure. I thought you did pretty damn good. And I deal with pro photographers every day! [:o]

ROFL Jim... That is a great photo, cuz we all know how much extra "stuff" we have saved for the future....

I actually think the photos are great! I definatly would NOT post a photo that makes the interior look "messy" as it would make the parts look poorly made. And we all know that isn't the case!

-Dave