Building backs on older (1989) K horns like the new 60th Anniversary ones.

IndyKlipschFan

Worked ok for me.

I'm impatient. There is absolutely no need to upload over 72 dpi screen resolution, and the display software will downsize the image size after it loads anyway. Why not be polite and save server space and reduce uplaod times. Besides large files can tie up the computers of people on dial up (yes some still have it, not their fault, some are just not in cities).

Impatient? Some of us would call it hyper. [;)] Dude, maybe you should scale back on the Rockstar? [;)]

go ahead upload the biggest files you can find. when the servers crash, don't cry to me.

Oh come on now, let's not get our feathers ruffled. I am just bustin your chops all in good fun.

Why not recommend that the webmaster limit the image size to 500kb max? I use several sites that do that. Works for me.

colter, seriously, maybe you should volunteer to become a moderator. You could control/clean up/police all the stuff that gets your goat. I mean after all, you are here nearly 24/7. Can you say overtime??? [;)]

Amy, Trey, Roy, myself or any Klipsch employees are not compensated for time we spend on here outside of office hours. It's pretty much volunteer work because we like this place.

colter, seriously, maybe you should volunteer to become a moderator. You could control/clean up/police all the stuff that gets your goat. I mean after all, you are here nearly 24/7. Can you say overtime??? [;)]

Amy, Trey, Roy, myself or any Klipsch employees are not compensated for time we spend on here outside of office hours. It's pretty much volunteer work because we like this place.

Wow. Is that to say you get paid for surfing during work hours? :o