PROBLEM: there is a mouse in my subwoofer, help

Tostitos

Mice routinely leave a trail of urine so they can find their way around in the dark. That is a bonus to have in your house!

They also defecate abundantly, and that is a definite source of disease, some of which can certainly kill you.

If you have vermin in your house, you NEED to do something about it.

Also where there's one, there's many. They will exploit any niche they find, that is their nature.

Cuteness aside, it is a serious health problem. I said it before, and I'll say it again: get a cat, because its clear that you need at least one.

DM

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whose panicking? I happen to like cats and recommend owning them! BTW, if there was already a cat in the house, you wouldn't have had a rodent "problem".

But here's the rub: a mouse in the house means that

1) they can get in

2) they will get in, practically nothing is more motivated to exploit a niche, except maybe a rat

3) there are always more where that one came from.

You won't win by being passive about it, nature is relentless. So I recommend using nature to fight nature.

Considering that the gestation period is a couple of weeks, it's not like they only have one batch every spring! Think "rodent"...

DM

Agreed they can get in but they will always be able to get in, no matter what you do. There is no point debating the pros and cons of cat ownership in a Klipsch house. You are also right about rats.

Tell me about it! The house I bought came complete with its own resident rats underneith - that cost alot of money to fix. I was unwillingly forced to become quite an expert on rodents.

I will now offer my services.

I will arrive in complete CAMO gear...You want know I'm there.

I will initially use a 243 in a sniper position and try this for a while. If he ousmarts me (and they usually do) I will then try my 375 H & H Magnum for some load close in real bang em up attempts. Usually this doesn't work either. I will then go to my 45 Long Colt and 45 ACP for some 20 foot shots. It has never worked wither but while I'm there.

I will then try some really nifty hand to hand with a deer knife, bayonet, and toenail clippers. If that doesn't work, and I can only assume it will not, I will be forced to use some heavy explosives.

I have found that this ususlly does not work either, but now he will not have a place to come back to. WALA no mouse problem....I'm on the way!