Hats off to Amy Unger

Jim Cornell

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I still think this is one of the best audio forums on the internet today (and I frequent AK and SH forums, as well as a few others). I'm sorry if there are those that feel they must leave, but as OB and others have said, leave quietly!

But whatever...life goes on, and Amy is doing a bang-up job moderating these forums. I wish she hadn't deleted The Prettiest Girl thread; I still had more babes to post (heh)!

Amy does do a great job here. I love it when she pops in over at AK to check up on us.

Two days at work and you're schleping Mr. Colter?

Must be you don't have a desk yet.....Letting you wander about the offices creating chaos and anarchy.[:D]

Amy's very busy doing Amy stuff. She has more to do than babysit our bad attitudes and lunar phase issues. Thank goodness she takes time to deal with us. We have proven ourselves to be boneheads and will prove it again.

We can't help but be boneheads. It's part of that thick forehead we all have.

We can argue about anything. The sky is blue.

I can't help but wonder if we had a male moderator for our forum threads where we'd be now.

Hats off to Amy!

• Moderators

The sky isn't blue. Our minds only interpret it to be blue by way of our eyes. [:)]

And thanks to everyone. Sorry if I haven't been to attentive lately.... Why do things always seem to derail at the busiest time of year? C'est la vie!!

• 3 years later...