emblem attachment?

I checked several threads tonight for you, I know this topic has come up before. I suggested low-temp hot melt glue, which came from engineering. Pressure Sensitive Adhesive as used for mounting metal plaques to trophies, etc. might work well also, although difficult to remove if necessary.

Plaques, Adhesive, Badges (we don't need no stinking...), I did find this interesting thread under Logos, wherein da guyz talk about the dates and origins of the various types.

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/4/414770/ShowThread.aspx

I'd suggest 2-sided tape, which is easy to fix if you don't get them on straight the first try. Photo mounting glue can be useful, as it comes off with practically no residue. It's a quick-dry substance that comes in a tube, and is often used to attach credit cards to paper forms. You know, that funny rubbery stuff. I've even used it to glue surround speakers to their brackets or stands, or a small center channel speaker to the top of a TV, since you can separate the parts later with no damage to either surface (in almost all cases). You just have to keep the parts stationary for 5 minutes or so, until it dries.

I'm mentioning this because I got one of my nice peel-and-stick 2006 Jubilee logos (which resemble vintage '70s badges) on a little bit crooked, and I'm not sure how to get it off without any problem in order to put it back on straight.

test

How did you do?[H]

I done good Arky. Thanks for asking............

We should consider another AR. gathering in the near future. Some new AR. & southern MO. BBS members. At the last AR. gathering with Daddy Dee opening his home to us...........well, I learned more in 12hrs, than in the past 20 years. Too cool. JMA sent a full line compliment of preamps, Wrights, old Quads, Khorns, Las, IC's, CDP's, and Tony Reed .....pretty much the works. Even a Klipsch rep attended. I wouldn't say the name, but his initials are Trey Cannon. (and he brought goodies) Hell, I would even bring some SS this time.[;)]

best regards,

Terry

PS: Did you catch what the Hogs did to 'Bamma this week????

Yeah but i'm afraid it will be short lived. Beverly is a player isn't he?

I would love for us to do a gathering. I wonder if Bob has his new bldg up yet, no close neighbors would be good. It would be a true learning experience for me. Growing up I spent day & night in sports. I'm still a junkie but at 44 i'm trying to learn about audio. Honestly, I don't intend to become obsessive with it but would like a good working base. Maybe we can stir up the interest.

JT

You mean the plastic pie-shaped one? You can get the bronze-colored metal 2006 Jubilee logo, as it's called. It's pie-shaped and nicer than the old plastic one. Part #070249. Peel-and-stick to attach it. It's just a little smaller than the original, but you can use the old sticky stuff as a guide to place it correctly (although it's bet to clean off any excess with alcohol).