U want Heresy III?

colterphoto1

Check this out- I just spoke to a very nice gentleman in Columbia South Carolina. He was repairing some Heresies for another fan.

Bill Frawley Frawley Audio 2714 Devine St,. Columbia SC 29205

He has Klipsch Heritage on DISPLAY, currently a pair of Heresy III and the mighty Klipschorns.

So help the guy out, stop by, give a listen, and buy some Klipsch. We're running shy of independent dealers who are willing to display the larger products in their showrooms, so I wanted to pass along the information on this raving fan of Klipsch. Please keep this thread up top so folks wishing to audition the Heresy III or Klipchorn get to Bill.

Bill says: ' I bleed Klipsch'- my kinda guy!

And if you know the shop or the man, how about some kind words?

Michael

• Moderators

Someone should post a photo of the store front on here. And while we are at it how about all of the dealers that carry Heritage; It might make it easier for someone that is looking to buy some to go and find the place. Bill

Good Idea, if nothing else, Maby let any dealer who will stock Heritage have a little notice in the new announcements section at the top of the forum page ?

I wonder if he has ever looked at this forum ?

I've never seen a company so dealer-whipped that people have to congratulate dealers for carrying a couple examples of the better stuff. It should be expected by Klipsch.

Ben, I don't think Klipsch is 'dealer-whipped', this is just my personal project as a fan of our Heritage line. I'm trying to do something positive here- to get the Klipsch Heritage lovers together with any dealers who display and audition Heritage products.

Good idea on the list of dealers who ACTIVELY support, display, and audition our Heritage products. If you know of any, please forward info to me and I'll put together a list. Then I'll contact Amy about pinning it to the top of this 2ch forum. I think that would be helpful.

IMHO the dealer problem is a bit of a mandate from the masses. If the majority of the population wasn't shopping at the big-box stores or crying for 'I can't see it' in wall systems put in by installers, more of the independant Hi-Fi shops that displayed Klipsch products prominently in decades past might still be existence today. At least we finally got Reference product out there in the Magnolia suites.

[{]Back to our Heritage love fest....[}]

Michael

I hope you noticed that this is the first time that I chimed in. Supposed to be a fun hobby eh?

I didn't get in the middle between you and Joe earlier because I personally dont like confrontation in an anonymous arena where nothing gets solved anyway. Waste of time.

Didn't take the criticism of the non matching veneer too seriously on the speakers I bought from Joe because I was sitting 10 feet from them and I knew for a fact how mint they really are. Not a photo speculation, but a FACT!

And yes, it was insinuated that they were inferior because of the difference in grain pattern.

Very disappointing when you think you amongst friends and this sort of thing happens.

The Bears are going to the Super Bowl, we have great stereo gear.....plenty to be thankful for.

No need for this.

Pete - If you go back to that thread and read it, you'll see that I never once said they were inferior or even inferred it. Yes, indeed it was more than insinuated - it was stated.... but not by me. I saw the thread and was interested as I never saw Chicago khorns posted here.. I asked if they were consecutive which I'd have asked pic or no pic, but since there was a pic, I said they didn't appear to match. That was brought up innocently and more as a query as I assumed it was a play of light. I never said anything bad about them or implied it. I was just merely honestly wanting to know if they were a pair. I suggest it went downhill cuz Joe came on freeking out about how Klipsch never veneered matched but just picked the same wood and matched the color, and talking about flooring and insulting me. Then again, and again, and again. But I suggest both of you go read that thread again. I never disparaged them, nor would I dream of intentionally doing that to you cuz I sense you are a good person and I have respect for you. I'm sorry. My beef is with Joe. Joe, seriously - start a new thread and we'll have a go at the veneer thing. Since you won't let it go.

I've never seen a company so dealer-whipped that people have to congratulate dealers for carrying a couple examples of the better stuff. It should be expected by Klipsch.

Ben, I don't think Klipsch is 'dealer-whipped', this is just my personal project as a fan of our Heritage line. I'm trying to do something positive here- to get the Klipsch Heritage lovers together with any dealers who display and audition Heritage products.

Good idea on the list of dealers who ACTIVELY support, display, and audition our Heritage products. If you know of any, please forward info to me and I'll put together a list. Then I'll contact Amy about pinning it to the top of this 2ch forum. I think that would be helpful.

IMHO the dealer problem is a bit of a mandate from the masses. If the majority of the population wasn't shopping at the big-box stores or crying for 'I can't see it' in wall systems put in by installers, more of the independant Hi-Fi shops that displayed Klipsch products prominently in decades past might still be existence today. At least we finally got Reference product out there in the Magnolia suites.

[{]Back to our Heritage love fest....[}]

Michael

Mike,

If KAT had any leverage with the dealers, they'd require display of Heritage. Would it be so hard to display two models of Heritage? Heresy and one other shouldn't be that hard to push the dealers into. Pull flagship Reference skus from the dealer if they don't do it. If the leverage isn't there, then I guess I just wish them luck as they try to build business.

Doesn't the sales staff have a list of Heritage stocking dealers?