Go Bears

RM1111

Here is an old scouting report for Rex. I think we just saw the 'Superbowl' yesterday with the Colts beating New England in a great game, had to miss Rome. Actually since not a fan of either team glad to see New England loose for once to the Colts. I think Chicago has a better chance against the Colts than the Pats.

ANALYSIS for Rex

Positives: Has solid, compact muscle development with broad shoulders, big hands and adequate leg definition Shows smoothness in his pass drop, taking short, quick strides Gets rid of the ball on time with a quick release, displaying good velocity on his long tosses Keeps his poise standing in the pocket and quickly comes back after the sack Throws on time with touch, anticipating the receiver's moves and coverage Hits his targets in stride, reads the field quickly and rarely hesitates to throw long Very good at locating his secondary targets Throws the long ball with an arc to gain distance and is seldom late in getting the ball to his target.

Negatives: Needs better judgment, as he tends to throw the ball to dangerous spots in the zone, risking the costly interception Carries the ball a little low, which causes his delivery to slow down at times Feels pressure and slides his feet well to avoid, but his mobility is only marginal Lacks a short touch, putting too much on his throws Has trouble following through with his release when flushed out of the pocket Lacks the burst needed to escape the pocket.

DA Bears!!!!!!! My buddy has 4 season tickets. I thought I was in for the game yesterday, but he sold them to someone from NOLA for $875 each. Then he wanted to come to my place to watch the game in 70" of HD. Toward the end of the game when the Bears were pulling away, and the crowd was going nuts, and the snow was flying........................... I think he regreted selling them. The I-65 Super Bowl should be pretty interesting!

Jeremy

Tom, I assume you know the history of the Colts.. They started in Dallas, TX, where I assume the "Colts" name makes a lot more sense than in Baltimore really... Moved to Balitomore....

But hey, who cares....

THE INDIANAPLOS COLTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was up with the Baltimore?? The I wanna dress up like a PIMP outfits anyhow?? Did I miss something???

========================

A bit of a history leson... For those that even care....

The AAFC dissolves after the 1949 season and the Browns, 49ers and Colts move into the NFL for the 1950 season. The remaining AAFC players are spread throughout the NFL via draft.

The New York Bulldogs change their name to the New York Yanks

The NFL establishes the following alignment:

AMERICAN CONFERENCE
Chicago Cardinals
Cleveland Browns
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
Washington Redskins
San Francisco 49ers

NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Baltimore Colts
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Los Angeles Rams
New York Yanks

The Baltimore Colts folds after 1950 season

The New York Yankees fold; the NFL sells the assets of the Yanks to a Dallas group to become the Dallas Texans and begin play in 1952

The Dallas franchise folds, is taken over by the NFL midseason and plays out the rest of their season as a road team

The NFL formally reinstates the dead Dallas Texans franchise as the Baltimore Colts (This is where they move to Baltimore.)

(It is also when they Dallas Cowboys started here too.)

The AFL is formally organized with the charter members:

EASTERN DIVISION
Boston Patriots
Buffalo Bills
Houston Oilers
New York Titans

WESTERN DIVISION
Dallas Texans
Denver Broncos
Los Angeles Chargers

A franchise in the Twin Cities is to be added before play beings in 1960

The Dallas Cowboys franchise awarded by the NFL to begin play in the Eastern Conference in 1960

So the Colts realy got their start in Texas.... Then to Baltimore...Now to Indy....

BTW, Baltimore seems to have stolen the past Browns club, yet we do not seem to call them the Baltimore Browns and go on and on about it...

Geeze.... GET OVER IT MEDIA and Baltimore Fans. Since 1984.... They are OUR Indianapolis Colts now.

And The Indianapolis Colts are GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL, BABY!!!

"Tom, I assume you know the history of the Colts.. They started in Houston, TX, where I assume the "Colts" name makes a lot more sense than in Baltimore really..."

Know, I didn't know that. Thanks.

Maryland is serious horse country, not as big-time as Kentucky but there are some important horse people there.