How often are you on here?

tommyboy

• Moderators

Gee, lately you have to settle for when the Forum is up and running.......................................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!! [;)]

Yes, OB I think dtel and I both went through "withdrawal" waiting for the Forum to come back up.[;)]

I especially do not like when it goes down on the weekends.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

OB, you better be careful with all that cold weather you guys are experiencing up there. I know you really wanted to go to the get together, but it's probably best that you didn't venture out in weather like that.

I would assume no football, freezing weather =listening to your Klipsch system and trying to stay warm.[;)]

Looks like we will be down to about 24 tonight. That's pretty cold for down here.

The cold weather right now really bothers my chest and lungs, but I was told about that, so I know there is nothing wrong. My wife was dead set against me traveling alone, and she had already made plans to do something with her mother, so there you have it. It did result in an afternoon of CD's and Concert video's.....................God, I love Delbert McClinton live from Austin TX, what a band.......what a great DVD.......seems to be warming up now, sub-zero stuff taking a break, snow on the way.............You know, I woke up to face another day, for that I am truly thankful.......Stay Warm......

• Moderators

started in 8/99 & i've spend more time here than any other site i've been to. probably the most time i spend on the net is here.

we need a timmer not apost counter, that would show who's really here the most.......

A timer wouldn't work, because some folks would sign in and not sign out, just to log the time on the clock![;)]

I definitely spend the most time here.

I do check in with NOAA at least two times a day, the weather plays an important role in our business.[:(] Which needless to say, with a month of rain has put a damper on working.

You'd think I was running the 'amateur Forum', every time the server goes down, I get about 6 emails. Not folks complaining about the Forum being down (although one interesting post said I should drive into work and 'kick the server'- LOL). But just folks missing their Klipsch connection and wanting to chat about stuff- that's cool.

I usually use it as a sign from above to go play in the yard, pick up a book, or better yet- GO LISTEN TO MY SYSTEM!

• Moderators

Amy, you were a party girl weren't ya?[<:o)]

"Were" being the key word in that sentence, yes, I suppose I was. [:)]

Sorry about the weekend thing, but when there's a problem with the server during the week, we just reboot right away and no one is the wiser. We actually don't work on weekends, so if something needs fixed after running an update or whatever, it will usually go unnoticed until Monday.

Please feel free to email me when something's wrong... I usually check emails a few times during the weekend, and can wake up whoever from IT is on call. I love doing that.

This is one of my favorite sites. My pc usually runs 4-5 programs constantly and I usually leave it running. When I have a break in my work I check in and see what's happening. Love the modification page. Love my Klipsch audio. One of my favorite vices.

HarryO