Old Buckster, it's your birthday!

sheltie dave

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Gee, you guys are too much, this is unbelievable, I haven't even got the heart to come back on ol' Coytee, EH Dick!!!!! This is without a doubt one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for this old fart, and I can't begin to Thank You All enough....really, I am very humbled by all of this.....unbelievable..............

Well guys here's the truth................on my birthday 27 Oct. I was getting surgery on my heart.......great way to spend one's birthday........so I guess this is a belated birthday................but, I'm tickled pink......this is an awesome turn of events.............Jim Morrison once sang these words, "I've been down so long, it looks like up to me".................Still can't get over this ............. Unbelievable .............

Lascaladan...........Thanks, now you hang in there, don't be run off, you hear what you hear........................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering how this is working out? Dose Craig have already have it? How much is needed to get it back to Old Buck?

Larry

I need to know this as well...I am serious about helping out...I am getting a BIG kick out of infecting others with the Tube bug as you guys did to me...(that's nice Bill)...[:P]

Bill

I ended up going back to St. Louis last weekend when I found out Monday was a federal holiday, and Argonne would be shut down. Given the weather(hopefully) will be good tomorrow/Saturday, Buck's 299D will be dropped off at Craig's.

Craid will open up the hood, check that all is good, and make any needed adjustments/transplants. Again, the main expenses will be tubes, shipping, and I think it will be nice to force Craig to accept a stipend this time round. It definitely needs a quad of 7591, probably other fresh tubes, and any gotchyoos Craig finds. I'm sure he'll be willing to post as the project advances. I would have posted earlier, but the wireless connects at the two hotels have not been too good.

Buck, send me your phone # and I'll give you a ring. I have a good # of minutes on the cell. so it don't cost.

Dave

Larry, you hangin' in up there? Seems like the bitter cold is gone for a couple of days..............lotta' ICE build-up though.......every day one closer to spring.....................How much snow did you end up with?

Yes,Thanks for asking. We got dumped with better than 2 feet in a day and a half. Springs looks like a long way away,but mud season is just around the corner.

Larry