Klipsch closed

colterphoto1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel for you klipsch brothers in that area. I, too, had a most difficult drive to work this morning. I seemed to have misplaced my sunglasses and the sun was shining so bright that it made driving quite challenging. it's a crisp 63 degrees--but, no talk of snow. I'm sure that if i turn on the local news we'll be under some sort of "Storm Watch."

In all seriousness, be careful. I lived in Michigan for several years and worked on an ice-breaking ship while in the Coast Guard, so I do sympathize.

Mr. Colter, perhaps you should schedule a meeting to discuss relocating klipsch to beautiful southern california. in addition to great weather, driving along the beautiful pacific ocean on your way to work is rather relaxing in itself.

• Klipsch Employees

i feel for you klipsch brothers in that area. I, too, had a most difficult drive to work this morning. I seemed to have misplaced my sunglasses and the sun was shining so bright that it made driving quite challenging. it's a crisp 63 degrees--but, no talk of snow. I'm sure that if i turn on the local news we'll be under some sort of "Storm Watch."

In all seriousness, be careful. I lived in Michigan for several years and worked on an ice-breaking ship while in the Coast Guard, so I do sympathize.

Mr. Colter, perhaps you should schedule a meeting to discuss relocating klipsch to beautiful southern california. in addition to great weather, driving along the beautiful pacific ocean on your way to work is rather relaxing in itself.

Ok colter, should we ban this one now or later?

[;)]

Ok colter, should we ban this one now or later?

[;)]

Trey--just because it snowed inside of your vehicle is no reason to take it out on me--i hope that was the frostbite talking. perhaps my sense of humor isn't as funny in sub-zero temps, and i may be deserving of being banned--but you'll never be able to make me listen to bose!

all in fun Stew.

I have never had snow like this to play in...me and my little 4X4 are having fun in this stuff.

I know Trey. Besides, there is one day of each month that i hate living out here--mortgage payment day! They get some real sick prices for real estate out here. Which is probably why I don't have KHorns yet.