LIES LIES LIES

Thermalup

Well, Amy sent the thread to the cornfield this morning. But anyway, last night thermalup came in talking about buying Revel speakers or something, and how he canceled his Heresy order, and how awful the sheeple are who like Klipsch and suggested they move to France, and then he taunted dtel's wife and Michael Hurd and used some language that would make you blush, et cetera et cetera. It went on for several pages.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't witty enough to be a classic or anything, but it was kind of fun to see sexual insults and four-letter words thrown about. Michael, I think, enjoyed being likened to the unabomber and a sheep rustler. Dean jumped in to tell people not to respond, but to no avail. He reprinted some of the Bad Cowboy's emails, which seemed helpful, and acted like they were prosecution exhibits or something.

• Moderators

Well, Amy sent the thread to the cornfield this morning. But anyway, last night thermalup came in talking about buying Revel speakers or something, and how he canceled his Heresy order, and how awful the sheeple are who like Klipsch and suggested they move to France, and then he taunted dtel's wife and Michael Hurd and used some language that would make you blush, et cetera et cetera. It went on for several pages.

"He taunted dtel's wife. . . ." That, my fine feathered friend is for sure in first place for the understatement of the year. Your forgot to tell our good friend that guy, name escapes me, posted his original email to Roy that included the dealers name, Audio One, in North Carolina, and posted Roy's original response with his promise to find out what was going and to get back to him. The next time someone from Klipsch talks to the Ron's, Sr. and Jr., who own that store, they have just got to ask what that character was like in person.

Travis

are you kidding me? and i missed it? where the heck was i? or yeah, sleeping....so the thread is in never never land? who was in the fray other dtel's wife and michael hurd.....man! i can't believe i missed it!!

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

I never kid.

I think thermalup was mostly mad at dtel's wife and Michael Hurd. And you of course. Your newly hired CEO, Michael Colter, tried to get thermalup to pipe down, but it didn't work.

Like I said, it was interesting enough but too coarse to be a classic meltdown.

The thread should still exist, actually, we just can't view it, so if you really want access to it, you could get to it through contacting the powers-that-be.

I once waited 6 months for a Dean (no, not that Dean) titanium mountain bike frame, drove me crazy. They said it would be a month. Every time I called there was an excuse, almost canceled several times. Boy, I am glad I did not...In a word awesome, just like my 20 or so pairs of Klipsch speakers. There is no substitute for hand made.

lesson... Be willing to wait for quality or suffer through mediocrity.

I missed it....I suspected all the hissing & p!**ing would go into a super nova....I dont think any one really could cool him down....Too bad he want Postal. Other than some name calling, no one was hurt.. But the dealer should take precautions today.

Folks, let's all get along, huh? Its all about the sound right? In that case, I am having a special on an Earthquake Amp. 7 channels of pure 300+ watts of power. You need this to run most Klipsch speakers. Plenty of headroom, wonderful sound.

getech would try to sell to a widow at her husband's funeral