Calling on Bodcaw Boy, Amy, and Colterphoto

tommyboy

• Moderators

As a manufacturer, we do not sell/ship speakers direct to consumers (except ProMedia/iPod), no matter what address you have. You would need to work with a Reference dealer to see if they would be willing to do this for you.

Sorry!

Tommyboy,

If you let me know what you want I could look here in germany. They have some of the reference series at Media Markt not sure which ones though. I bought the Synergy 3 series but saw the reference they were a little to much for my bank account at the moment for a HT. I could also ship them from here.

hmmm... seems so simple to me?

Couple thoughts:

1. Mr. Roy had a pair of Jubilees shipped to England so surely he can have a pair of Jubilees shipped to you? [;)]

2. Evidently it's not in the Klipsch business model to ship things like that so what's to keep a forum member from picking them up and shipping them?

For example, I'll pick on Buckette...(Robbie, you won't mind that will you? [6]) The ole Buckster could pick them up (previously paid for), cart them to (??) post office, UPS?? (who ever ships to APO places) and they're off.

Only thing is, the shipping would have to be pre-paid to as it wouldn't be nice to place the Robster in a situation where he pays out of pocket in an effort to help out a forum member.

See how nice I"m being to you Robbinette? I'm being 100% sure that you suffer no indignities by my volunteering you for this endeavour.

[:P]

YES, that's it send them here, I'll take care of the rest.............[6]...No out of pocket expenses out of my pocket, that's good too...Anything I can do to help out is fine by me.................Just spreading the word, is enough for me................[:D].........and I could store them too, if that's what's needed, I just can't pick them up.....................