MARCH MADNESS!!!

kelA

Ohio State over UCLA (the locals will hate me).

This time of year does bring some madness. Like the time I was at a nice restraunt celebrating my wedding anniversary which happened to fall on the same day as the finals. I asked the waiter to go check the score for me. strangely, i'm still married. Actually, my wife expects as much from me. I once asked a flight attendant if she would ask the pilot to radio the air traffic controller and get the score of a playoff game--he did and announced the score to the entire plane.

Tennessee played AT Ohio State back in...January I think. I watched the game and it was all OSU could do, to win that game.

I'll be looking forward to a rematch. Being from Ohio and traditionally rooting for OSU, I'll find myself in a win/win situation. Won't really care who wins. I wonder though, if TN might have an axe to grind since they lost last time they met?

[:^)]

Hey Arky, that's awesome, and hopefully someday I'll get the chance to attend one of these events. I can't imagine attending a set of games such as that OSU and Vandy played last week. I am generally a pretty boring guy, but when it comes to sporting events, look out..... Mr. Hyde. (lol)

Speaking of consumption, seems my volume will be dictated by the outcomes.[:D]

Now do I take this stuff seriously.....u betcha!

Tubby Smith did a good job at Kentucky.............I don't think it was his coaching, I think it was something else that I don't want to go into detail on, but it is Kentucky.................Pat Riley should return to his school and Coach, they would win, no doubt............Pat Riley is a Local Boy up here, born and raised in Upstate New York...............I believe he played on a Championship Wildcat team under Joe B. Hall............

I had Memphis.......damn, I thought they would beat OSU....Wrong!!!!......Kansas, oh my, shocker there too.!!!! Run Heels Run.............