pCat/Peach

ssh

Mark: any reason the Blueberries don't have the "extra mode switch"? I've got a Peach and since my two-channel system augments my HT system, I really, really, really, like having that "extra mode switch." But alas, I want to add my turntable to the mix and would like to add a phono section as well.

Mark: any reason the Blueberries don't have the "extra mode switch"?

===================

That extra mode in the Peach requires the addition of: (2) tubes, (2) very large caps, more power supply caps. There is just no room in a BBX to put all that. As it is, the BBX is wall-to-wall chock-a-block inside.

Are these specifically for the "Lo/Hi" modes? If so, it was the HT bypass switch that interests me most, which I thought was a relatively simple addition.

Juicymusic has a phono preamp kit called the Tercel that you can just hook up to your Peach and then enjoy your records.

It is a kit so you would have to build it.

http://www.juicymusicaudio.com/webpages/kits.html

Yeah, I've thought about that as well and may end up going that route. I think I'd prefer everything in one box if possible though so not to have another component to place.