Here's your chance to get a copy of Gary's favorite West Coast record . . .

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone in this thread who's been thinking of bidding should buy this one! I just bought it sealed for under $7!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190097257628&rd=1&rd=1

Do an ebay search on "Return To Alto Acres" and find a NM copy. They run about $5 - $7. You'll LOVE this album!!

I talked Mike Lindsey into buying it a while back and I think he played it 11 times in a row.

Who are Fielder and Hardy & Bonds? One cant possibly utter such names in the same breath with Hammerin Hank!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

BTW, I dont care if you didnt like the kidding I just cant believe you couldnt see it for what it was!

Well the lyrical theme song for Baltimore has now been changed to:

WOE, E, WOE (Wizard of Oz)

SOB, I'm friggin' tired of GO YANKEES, GO RED SOX!

...and to offer the Rocket 28mil pro-rated which is 1m higher than the highest paid pitchers that must be rosterd ALL YEAR. Something ain't right here! It's a MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD World in which we live!

Justice, what justice? The only justice I find is if those damned Yankees finish behind the Orioles.......see what 300m will buy ya George?

Who are Fielder and Hardy & Bonds? One cant possibly utter such names in the same breath with Hammerin Hank!

BTW, I dont care if you didnt like the kidding I just cant believe you couldnt see it for what it was!

Don't live in the past--get our there and see this Hardy kid! What a ballplayer!!

And I wasn't the only one who didn't think you were kidding.

"Nuff said. End of story.

For me, baseball died when Robin Yount retired. I know there are great players out there but I just can't get back into it. I Just can't do it!

For me it was Cal. I was there for about 30 games that record breaking season.

The Orioles died for me when that a-hole owner, Angelos The Asbestos King, fired Davey Johnson because they couldn't get past the Indians in the first round of the playoffs. They haven't been back since. What an idiot!!

I must have 20 Cal Ripkin rookie cards. He was my fantasy baseball starting shortstop for eight years. In those days I had Brewer season tickets and could name every starting player on every team. Ill tell ya one thing.guys like Yount and Ripkin never hit a ball then stood at home plate watching it bounce off the wall!

I generally attend (2) or more games/year, and the Tiger game went into extra innings w/a loss. Cold and dreary night of course. Camden Yards is a great stadium, but lower reserved seatings help too.

Last year, there were more Boston fans shouting than O's fans, which just describes the state of the team over the past several years (or should I say decades). I hate to say it, but Boston fans are now just as cocky as those pesky Yankees.

O well, at least I saw them in '83

Klipsched with Yamahas Do you ever go to the Blue Duck or Blue something games in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Wilmington? Thats a pretty nice little ball park and the guys at that level play hard all the time!

Say please Gary.