Its good to own a pair of klipsch speakers

436781005_d6db8f30ae.jpg?v=0

Nothing much to say tonight. I'm sitting in my movie room working on some stuff for work and writing some blog posts. Its a little bit cooler in my basement than the rest of the house and this microbrew (Sprecher mai bock) is going down very well. REM "Automatic for the People" is in right now and cranked louder than is probably healthy for my hearing. Mr. Stipe's chops are imaging perfectly on my mid-80s Conrwall IIs amd all's well with the world.

Amen, bro! I'm listening to jazz on KPLU, the Seattle/Tacoma jazz station. Actually, I listen to it all day, but I'll pop on some Teenage Head shortly, since I'll be seeing them this weekend in Victoria. Teenage Head, a great band from Hamilton! They did songs like Infected and Disgusteen, plus more popular ones like Picture My Face.

It's EVEN BETTER to own 12 "pair" of Klipsch Speakers!

2 - RF7's

2 - RS7's

2 - RCW-5's

4 - ProMedia Ultra's

2 - Heresy III's

Of course, that pales in comparison to our buddy Colter's "pair-count"! LOL [;)] You GO, Michael!

It's EVEN BETTER to own 12 "pair" of Klipsch Speakers!

2 - RF7's

2 - RS7's

2 - RCW-5's

4 - ProMedia Ultra's

2 - Heresy III's

Of course, that pales in comparison to our buddy Colter's "pair-count"! LOL [;)] You GO, Michael!

don't even get me started....[:$] i need a life....