Jimmy Buffet or Otis Campbell

Tarheel

We have this new stray cat that has taken up at our house. He is good company for our 13 year old lab and he also digs up moles in the yard so we feed him now. No inside visits or vet calls cause we know he belongs to neighsbors through the woods a way and we don't want to get attached. The cats name is Squeaky but I have planned to rename him either Jimmy Buffet or Otis Campbell (from the Andy Griffith show). I thought I would let forum members vote on their favorite even if its not the ones I had planned. No particular reason for these names....just came to mind. All votes appreciated.

Chuck

Otis Campbell gets my vote......................GO PISTONS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Buck......haven't talked with you in awhile. Hope everything is well in your world. Looks like we have a tie on the cats name. Really not a cat person but he is helping with the moles and the dog doesn't mind him. Its been a beautiful weekend here......getting a lot of yard work done and listened to some music last night. Apparently too loud....the wife took the lap top to the bedroom and closed the door.

Yes Harry....got to get the keys back. Seriously we haven't let him in the house....he has his own home but apparently likes getting fed at both places.

Time to get some breakfast and start pressure washing the house.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Chuck

Good one Mark.....haven't confirmed any kills yet.

Squeaky is fairly laid back.....so maybe Jimmy.....but you know like Jimmy Otis was a party boy too....and had the good sense to check himself into Andy's jail rather than facing the wife drunk. We could compromise and call him Otis Buffet[:^)]

Thanks for all the votes.

Good Lord, I thought this would be one of those "who would you rather" type of questions...

That not being the case, I suggest Campbell Soup Buffet.

I did too Fini. All the cats in my yard (and they must come from miles around to enjoy my "wildscape" habitat), are called Get Outta Here!