Eyeglasses

Just out of curiostiy, what famous people of today (music artists, actors/actresses) does anyone know of that actually wear eyeglasse? I know it sounds pesamistic, but it truly seems like there are hardly any that do. I'm aware of those who did in the 50's and 60's, but I'm wondering about people of today. Or if they've all been able to get contacts or corrective surgery.

I suppose my reason for complaint is that I have to. :)

yeh, but all the REALLY cool famous people don't wear them. They only wear cool sunglasses. Old fashioned glasses are just for geeks and nerds.

If only!

The irony is that many buy them and wear them without Rx lenses as fashion statements.

Yeah, I spose they're cool people, in a sense. I dont understand the ones that wear them w/o a perscription. That doesn't make sense to me.

I was just wondering because it seems like, stereotypically, they're considered a "geek symbol" or something like that, so it's almost as if celebs. choose not to wear them for that reason.

The only other famous people I see with them are the wrinkled old hags we have for politicians, and they probably wear them to look sophisticated. So I guess it's a two way street [:D]

There are tons of celebs that wear glasses. Yes, a lot of them probably also wear contacts.

I don't really get your sig???

It's supposed to be a joke, sort of. My point of it was you can pay $$$$$$$$$$$$ for Bose or pay less for Klipsch and have equal if not better sound.

I'm 47 years old and just couple months ago, went to opthamolagist (client of mine). Not had my eyes checked for probably 35 years and had an issue focusing on something...

Yep... time for some 1 diopter reading glasses, $3.00 or so at Walmart (made in China of course [:@] )

So... has my 47 years of looking cool come to an end or has my remaining years of looking sophisticated just started?

[*-)]

[8-|]

Just out of curiostiy, what famous people of today (music artists, actors/actresses) does anyone know of that actually wear eyeglasse? I know it sounds pesamistic, but it truly seems like there are hardly any that do. I'm aware of those who did in the 50's and 60's, but I'm wondering about people of today. Or if they've all been able to get contacts or corrective surgery.

I suppose my reason for complaint is that I have to. :)

How do you like that BOSE Wave System?

There are tons of celebs that wear glasses. Yes, a lot of them probably also wear contacts.

I don't really get your sig???

It's supposed to be a joke, sort of. My point of it was you can pay $$$$$$$$$$$$ for Bose or pay less for Klipsch and have equal if not better sound.

No one got it.