Klipsch Large Horn/Big Bass pair of 'old style' speakers (FS)

Z4!

• Moderators

THANK YOU AGAIN PAUL!!!!

I didn't know dtel wasn't "registered" with Audiogon so I couldn't even send the guy an email. I really wanted to know the serial numbers.

I registered with Audiogon but it says it can take up to eights hours to activate the account.[:(] Please see what all you can find out.[:P]

• Moderators

One good thing in our favor, Houston is only about four to five hours away, dtel and I can easily make the trip in one day.

If the ad is for real we will pay for the speakers "in person".

I am hoping the seller emails MeLovesKhorns(Paul) back soon anbd my "registration" with Audiogon gets confirmed soon.

I was very frustrated when I realized dtel wasn't "registered" with Audiogon, I'm glad Paul emailed the seller right away.

The finish "looks to be walnut", which would look great with our Cornwall III's. I guess we will see if it's a "real deal" or not.

that 40 lbs deal is probably a typo for 400.

nice looking pieces, and I don't recall seeing those pics before. I'd show up there with $800 in a flash. Local pickup sort eliminates most of the fraud stuff. Worst they could have is a cheapie replacement for a blown woofer, so what. Everything else is visible.

780 views, wonder what his inbox looks like by now?

• Moderators

It would be great but it really sounds to good to be true ?

Arf, I would try it, if it runs the Clll's with ease it should have no problem with more efficient speakers, one pair at a time.

Actually I have never got past straight up on the volume, and it sounded great ! I love that 930 !

That zip code seems just a little fishy also. 77002 represents downtown Houston. Not that many 'houses', eh? i guess you could have K-Horns in a high-rise condo...why not?

I would also be interested as they are right in my back yard; however, i just dished out my latest savings on a 'handy-man's special' speaker project. More on that later.

Rick

• Moderators

Oh, my gosh....I just checked the ad and the seller raised the selling price to $2500.00....and the shipping weight is now 60 lbs...and they are 24 years old...never been moved sinced purchased.....and they are walnut.......so....

in short....1983 Walnut Khorns.....that only weigh 60 lbs...which is up from the original 40 lbs.