3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

TH-Weekend from h--- bud. Moved our offices Saturday. Saturday sucked big time. Four VTs and I was asleep. Spent all day today replacing a gas dryer where nothing matched up.ARRGGGGG!!!!!!! 5 beers later the job is done and the house has not burned down and the old lady is finally off my @ss.Also bought a used kamato - egg grill from a buddy who bought a green egg. Had to move that sucker today in the middle of the dryer project- dam thing must weigh 300 lbs. Got 7 boston butts waiting on that bad boy.I am a whipped dog.Life in the slow lane sounds great about now.

I need to get down your way and hang with you and bluesboy for an evening. Swap klipsch lies.

I am getting sick of Corona and lime-stuff was on sale over the 4th and I bought a ton of it. Ready for some real beer.

Picked up some Evan Williams single Barrel at the ABC store for a change of pace. time to pour one with a splash of Coke. Anybody seen JB??

Cheers to everyone!!!!

I need to get down your way and hang with you and bluesboy for an evening. Swap klipsch lies.

Anytime.....mentioned to bboy today we need to have a NC get together. I can think of six or seven forum members from the Tarheel state. Be glad to host.

Hope your week goes better.

Here is what I do for a bloody mary, even though it is mix based (I don't know anyone that makes a great one from scratch)

Tall glass with ice

Vodka (I use 2/3 Absolut Peppar 1/3 Absolut Citron...extra spice and a little citrus note as well)

Top off with Mr & Mrs T's Bold and Spicy Bloody Mary Mix (About the best I have found...be sure to get the bold and spicy though)

Couple splashes of tabasco (green or red works)

Couple of shakes of black pepper and celery salt)

Stir with celery stalk, garnish as needed (I like a lime wedge, pickled dill beans (although hard to find) and if I am spendy, a couple of cocktail shrimp on a toothpick

If your guests are not up to the hotness, less of the spicy absolut and cut the tabasco...but the bold and spicy mix is way better than the normal

I am a Ketel fan myself. The Mr /Mrs Ts does not come up to the professional bartender level but it is the best off the shelf that I have found. Thuth be known... I am not realy satisfied with my bloody marys. I tried flavored Vodka and I HATED it. Still searching for that perfect Bloody mary without spending 10 bucks after tip.

Whos around today.????? All this Vodka talk is making me thirsty. Kettle and tonic with a big wedge of resh lime from the famers market. I am buying.

hard core ketel man here- Absolut has too much gasoline taste for me. I will drink Stoli in a pinch - price the driving factor- Stoli is on sale here often. Would love to drink belvedere non stop if $$$ meant nothing. We have a liquior warehouse across the line in SC that runs ketle on sale - cheep.

To each his own!!!

hers a tip on some real cheap stuff - not too bad- Swevika - cheep triple filtered- not bad for a party well drink deal.

Climato 7 bucks- holy &^&&T !!! better u than me pal. Let us know how that turns out??

Listening to some BLACK KEYS on the K horns... jamming out.... been thru- Corona... VTs... Ichaban jap beer for dinner.. finishing up with some Bramere Paul hobbs Argentine Malbec... smokin hot.. big bucks bought on the sly for nickels and dimes.. hope it does not come back to bite me tomorrow morning... 10:30Am meeting wth the hunting lease landowner to negoitate trms for 09-10. need to hold off on opening another bottle and go to bed.... naw.. its the weekend.. party down...

A good weekend to tarhell and everybody. hope those Bloody marys work out at 8 am.. we expect a full report.

CHEERS EVERYONE!!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

Expect to see everyone tomorrow- same time- same thread

I have no idea what was in all those drinks but my hot wife and her three friends took me out tonight for several hours of indulgence. I do know one thing, my steaks on my Weber are a WHOLE LOT BETTER than the $50 ones at Aspen Steak House.

It's 0100 and time for a MM and vinyl.

+ one on the Webber buddy... i have 4 different ones- both gas and charcoal..you got Whole Foods and Fresh market down there- no need to eat steaks anywhere but home.The NY Strip at mortons or maybe Ruth Chris once or twice a year with customers but i am generally disapointed compared to my Weber creations. Burnt on the outside with blood dripping out of the center. Man this is making me hungry. Off to Fresh market fr one of their prime beef tenderloins

Got buzzed myelf last night and took the debit card to Amazon about the time you posted. BAADDD!!!!! No telling what I bought. Probably the Jacko commerative pedophile collection-.. on Vinyl... LOL. I know that I spent a couple of hundred on Al Green theft replacments and the rest of the Black Keys that I did not have. Guess I better check my e-mail inbox to see what else I bought.

MM sounds nice. May ride to SC Liquior outlet and re-up.I can buy a handle for 45.00.

Hey TH.. How were the b marys??? Sounds like you spent your tomato money on climato.

back at 6:00 this evening

Amybody at the bar tonite??. Drinking a totally insanely expensive bottle of Calif Cab tonite. I would never buy a 150.00 bottle but this was on sale for literally 30% of retail. The luxury wine market has been really hit hard by the recession. I feel for the vinyard owners and employees.

hey TH- how did those Fufu $$$$$$$$ Bloody marys turn out??

Dam - this bar is like a freaking ghost town- but I will keep the sucker open

Beautiful Sunday- Old lady went to 2 weddings today- An Indian wedding and and an American wedding- same couple-did I want to go????? Let me think about this for one nanosecond... Uh .. NOOOOOO. beautiful day of hanging with my buds. killer food- Vodka tonics- great wines- checking out exotic cars while the dealers wers closed. checking out pretty ladies at the bars.Listening to some mark Knoffler on the k horns.

picking through some import beers in my fridge.... pilsner urquel it is... cooking a Boston butt on the kamato. life is good.

monday at work is gonna suck big time

Anybody here???? I am changing the name of this place to Winchester's Ale House or something like that.

Maybe I should bring in some topless dancers to make the place more interesting.

Taking it easy tonite with a couple of cold Newcastles. Listening to my new mark knoffler CD- Sailing to Philadelphia or something like that.