3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

thats funny JB- I am working on that. All of my ideas would get me banned- most would get me deported.

Maybe I can tone it down and use something off Reservior Dogs or one of my Tanantino movies.

Sipping on a Evan Willaims SB reserve with Coke- mighty fine

TH - about that signature-- black fellas moaning the blues- ever been to Beale Street in Mempis????? you will find your jazzjoint there and 100 more just like it. if you have not- get your @ss on a plane tomorrow. Blues Nirvana. Been there done that but no place else can compare. Bules Junkie myself

Two books about music and the times they were written in that I really enjoyed is On The Road by Jack Kerouac and Chronicles by Bob Dylan. I have read both more than once. Buy them and thank me later.

Never been to Memphis but I would kinda like to go there......blues and ribs.....

The original manuscript of On the Road is on display at the Indianapolis Museum of Art. It was purchased by Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay.

Sorry, have to tune out and drink mass amounts anytime I hear about the colts...might have something to do with that rediculous superbowl I attended at costs no one would want to imagine to see my Bears lose...that's the horrible part of huge sports event...costs so much for the fans and general public and only 50% are happy when leaving...maybe time to stick to concerts and regular season games. On the other hand if they won I would still be happy and gloating...but you usually cant have the chance to go to or afford multiple superbowls.

I caught the very tail end of a TV piece about the JK museum out in LA or someplace. I tried to capture it and record or run back but I messed up and changed channels which means you lose it on Direct TV. I keep watching for it to see it again if I can figure which channel it was on.

1000 posts- 1000 beers- either way- who counts?? LOL

backatya with a 2nd EW SB reserve and coke. last round is on me.

Hey TH-for about 4 bucks more than EW SB - try knob creek if you like em on the rocks. Maybe just a click smoother. I am just mad that is over 30 bucks now. If that stupid B---h in Raliegh gets her way we will be paying 50 .00 for a bottle of jack black and 20.00 for a tampa Nugget. There is always foreign mail order and the discount places in SC. I will stop buying booze and cigars in NC if it passes.

Ok gents- pop a cold one- pour the sacred burbon or Vodka nectar over the ice and belly up to the bar. Sipping a little black jack with coke.

Had a pretty good day today- smoked some price cutter dirtbag competitors on ths sales desk- I love it when service and quality wins out over cheap and $hitty. The recession has bought out all of the bottom feeders into the aerospace industry and the "what can you do for me today" crowd jumps on the cost cutting bandwagon. I love it when the competitor's product shows up late with wrong paperwork and mr bargain hunter buyer gets his @ss chewed out by the boss because a 30 million dollar aircraft sits idle for an extra 2 days. Breaks my heart. I have to step in and clean up the mess and -guess what??- the price just went Wayyy up. Life is good.

Yes I am buying tonite.

Any takers?

Hi Mike- Tried to answer this post earlier- Hope Texas is treating you well. Say hi to the hooter girls for me

Playing with my new Dell Laptop- Drinking a Jack and Coke. Spent some of my amp money on this ^^%%ing thing but had no choice.

But its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free jack and coke for everybody- Pull up a chair

hey TH have one on me except for computer disasters not a bad week at all. still have to have a NC get together over some tunes and a bottle or 2

still have some good tomatoes at he FM locally. Hope everything is good in the port city. Mike was here last nite checking in from hooters????? go figurre on that one- last time I checked- those honeys did not have wifi installed on their attire!!!!

I am looking for DD to carry me to a bloody steak and a martini. Cheers gents!!!!!!!! Put your drinks on my tab.

Up kind of early huh winchester? I like saturday mornings....up at 7:15 but much more laid back and no rushing around. Yard work is on the agenda but did half the yard after happy hour yesterday.

Haven't had fish in a while.....may be good idea to check out the fish market later.

Perhaps some tunes and three fingers of Knob Creek this afternoon. Ahhh! Life in the slow lane[^o)]