Ot kitties anyone?

The Colter household is apparently a safe place for cats. Last Thanksgiving, a little one showed up at my door. Although she would not become a pet, I took care of her through the winter. Maybe it was a mistake, because two weeks ago she showed up with two little ones in tow. They're cute as can be and I'm working with them every day so they're good and friendly like Steely Dan and Gypsy (my two cats in the yard, life used to be so hard...)

I just saw mama cat showing them to the food bowl so they're ready to go soon. So if anyone in Indy or coming for Pilgrimage is wanting to take in one or two of God's little critters to love, we've got em right here.

post-10755-13819334574238_thumb.jpg

Don't know yet. I'll check but its hard to tell with widdle ones. The mottled one on the right is most friendly, but the yellow/snow one is very cute too.

I'm trying to break them of their mommy's 'hissing' habit. She tries to warn off my two cats constantly I'm sure they'll be fine once in a warm home and separated from their Mommy. They love to be held and stroked and talked to, so they're used to handling.

I'd love for them to stay 'in the family' and Buddy would be good with them I'm sure!

Very cute! My wife would take one in a minute....I accidentally terminated the life of our cat with my truck...it was a very bad day around the Mays household. Of course I did mention to my wife on mutiple occasions that the declawed cat should stay inside.

Michael,

Great photos, but what else should we expect from a pro photog with kittens as models.

It's my understanding that cats with "calico" brown, white and grey markings are female, as that is a sex linked trait.

I checked em tonight, looks like 'indoor plumbing', must be little girly kitties

• Moderators

Michael,

Great photos, but what else should we expect from a pro photog with kittens as models.

It's my understanding that cats with "calico" brown, white and grey markings are female, as that is a sex linked trait.

I checked em tonight, looks like 'indoor plumbing', must be little girly kitties

They actually look very similar as far as the plumbing. I'll email you how to tell--I don't want to gross anyone out on an audio forum [*-)]

Calicos are cats are always female, unless they are genetically mutated.

Cute little buggers.