Pilgrimage collage

• Moderators

Great pics!! Thanks Amy. Sixth pic down, left hand side, is a pic of Trey sitting down beside some kind of L-shaped K-horn??? What the heck is that??

I believe that's the "cut-away" khorn so you can see the insides.

The wedding pic is a Colter-Photo ([:)]) from a dtel-wedding extravaganza.

• Moderators

The bottom pic is from the triple wedding Colter came down and photographed. We (three brides) thought it would be cool to surprise Michael with those BS buttons on our garters. I wish I had a pic of his face when he saw them.

Legs from left to right are dtel's daughter, dtel's niece and dtel's wife.

This pic was never shown on the forum after the wedding even though it is one of my favorites. Even non-Klipschters think it is soooo cool. I showed it to Kieth Claytor at the Town Hall meeting and he loved it, as did Richard Paynting. I gave Klipsch permission to use the photograph as they choose as long as "Colter Photography" got credit for the pic.

Michael, thanks again for a great week both "down south" and "up north". I miss you...and Roger.

Great pics!! Thanks Amy. Sixth pic down, left hand
side, is a pic of Trey sitting down beside some kind of L-shaped
K-horn??? What the heck is that??

That's our 'cutaway' model of a Klipschorn. Even the tweeter motor is dissected in this manner. It had to take forever to build that thing, but it's an effective teaching tool.