HOW NOT TO GET YOUR BUTT KICKED BY THE POLICE

Gilbert

Hilarious!!!

And here's a serious tip: if you get pulled over after dark, turn on your interior light. Any policeman is understandably nervous when approaching a strange car in the dark. If the interior light is on, he can see who and what is in the car. Lowering the policeman's stress level is always a good thing. It could mean the difference between a warning and a ticket, or between a ticket and a butt-kicking. [;)] [*-)]

Other than domestic disputes, the most common cause of injuries and deaths for LEO's is the "routine traffic stop". Interior lights are good, and please, if you are not too busy, tell the nice police officer IF YOU HAVE A GUN IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT BEFORE YOU OPEN IT TO GET THE REGISTRATION OUT!!!! [:|]

having a gun in the glove compartment in my state is about 5-10 years..... do it in the state next to me (NY) expect about 5-10 bullet holes in you plus the 5-10 years in jail.

shucks...my wife just borrowed my truck to go to the beach.....I forgot to take my piece out of the glove compartment.....hope she doesn't get her butt kicked.

shucks...my wife just borrowed my truck to go to the beach.....I forgot to take my piece out of the glove compartment.....hope she doesn't get her butt kicked.

Yeh... New York is real funny about the whole "gun" thing.... Had to carry my duty weapon a few years ago to Rochester. Had to have letter from the Sheriff, letter from my mother, holy water from God, etc. Had to have the weapon in case, unloaded, mag separate from bullets, bullets separate from gun while in state of New York until arrival at destination. Geez!! and this was BEFORE 9/11....

Other than domestic disputes, the most common cause of injuries and deaths for LEO's is the "routine traffic stop". Interior lights are good, and please, if you are not too busy, tell the nice police officer IF YOU HAVE A GUN IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT BEFORE YOU OPEN IT TO GET THE REGISTRATION OUT!!!! [:|]

Hmm, never thought about guns. When returning to Canada from the US, I was always happy to see the sign that said "Welcome to Canada. Handguns Prohibited."

Handguns prohibited in Canada....That why its so easy to invade that country...All you have to do is give away free medicine and they will drop to there knees. Have free medicine in your car in NY and they think your a drug pusher.

Islander.... Its not insults its political pun....Your so thin skinned....The police i know in New York have to put up with alot of guff and still stay calm...They will cover your head with grill cloth to cover the screems as they subdue the suspect....