Is this a fish?

DrWho

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darwin being wrong BAH!

Supposed to be extinct but it's not? Doesn't that make Darwin wrong? It makes somebody wrong doesn't it?

I was being sarcastic with all the nay sayers of Darwin. I believe in evolution. And I did not mean or correlate the fish was supposed to be extinct with darwin. I meant Darwin and the fact the fish has hind legs

"So what are "flounders"?

Well.... usually "yankees" with a new bass boat and don't know how to put it on back the trailer.....[:D]

That right there is funny....although some our "yankee forum friends" may not think so![;)]

I qualify as a "yankee", and I think that's very funny ... I did live in Texas for 5 years but doubt that removed too much "yankee" .... our oldest daughter is a native "Texan" so maybe she doesn't qualify as a "yankee"? I consider it an honor if I'm considered a "yankee forum friend"

"So what are "flounders"?

Well.... usually "yankees" with a new bass boat and don't know how to put it on back the trailer.....[:D]

That right there is funny....although some our "yankee forum friends" may not think so![;)]

I agree, that's a hoot!

But not to worry, ...they won't get it![:D] ...like most who 'miss' the wry humor on the site [:P][;)]